1. My guess is a Lovetown tour would have featured 6 or 7 from JT and 4 or 5 from R&H with the rest of the setlist pretty much as it turned out to be.
  2. Originally posted by marik:"maybe they didn’t want to lock themselves into doing the album in full again"

very good point. Even if they were to still play, say 8-9 songs from it, I wonder what the 1-2 songs were that they just didn't feel were connecting, and would have preferred dropping IF they weren't locked into playing the entire album

Red hill and trip probably would’ve been dropped. Red hill was the worst moment of the show for me. Trip on the other hand was a suprise and was really fun but it’s definitely one of the lesser known songs .
  3. LoveTown30 would feature rotational setlists with Likes of Hawkmoon, God Part2 and Heartland… oh wait i got Carried away…. jT19 perfermance wise was stronger than 17 i enjoyed it a lot and wouldnt mind AB30 at All!
  4. Speaking of JT, l can't help but think that U2 will be watching how The Beatles doc is going to roll out on Disney+. We are only six months away from JT35 (we are there already!)
  5. YES! I'm SO looking forward to buying another reissue of the album
  6. The video component will push me over the edge.
  7. I know you’re just saying that in jest but I think that’s us now for JT anniversary release until 2037 (that is weird even typing that year out). But the heartland film will likely be out, wouldn’t make any sense to not release it in an anniversary year but I guess they’ll just stream that and release it on its own not part of any set.
  8. The box set wil be bigger bigger
    No space at home,anymore
  9. Yeah I heard they will include a proper Joshua tree that you can plant in your backyard. Customs will charge $350 extra when picking it up but it will be worth it.

The boxset will also include some Xmas decoration just in case you want to dress up your Joshua tree like they did for the 2017 tour announcement.

10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah I heard they will include a proper Joshua tree that you can plant in your backyard. Customs will charge $350 extra when picking it up but it will be worth it.

The boxset will also include some Xmas decoration just in case you want to dress up your Joshua tree like they did for the 2017 tour announcement.

[image]
    Fuckyeah! Could be right for me,i am a gardener!!!