1. If you're a Verified Fan then you can purchase as many as 10 boxsets so you'll be able to replicate the Joshua Tree National Park in your garden Fans from around the globe will start going on pilgrimage to your place and you can ask for an admission fee so you'll get your money back in no time.
  2. If alive by 33
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    If you're a Verified Fan then you can purchase as many as 10 boxsets so you'll be able to replicate the Joshua Tree National Park in your garden Fans from around the globe will start going on pilgrimage to your place and you can ask for an admission fee so you'll get your money back in no time.
    yesss!!!
  4. It is sort of a tease
  5. That poll on u2.com is a bit random as well if they aren’t thinking of doing something honouring the album. I can’t see them just asking us what our favourite songs from the album are just for the fun of it. An October tour show could be the fanclub release next year.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    That poll on u2.com is a bit random as well if they aren’t thinking of doing something honouring the album. I can’t see them just asking us what our favourite songs from the album are just for the fun of it. An October tour show could be the fanclub release next year.
    I was thinking the same about that poll/ But then Oct anni came and went/ Kinda missed the opp.

Unless your right about a fan club release. But even so, missed the chance to announce it with the anni
  7. Other artists have gone way back. Beatles, Neil Young and Dylan. I don't see why U2 can't.

8. They’ve been posting old photos from the October era for the last couple of days. And the poll is new. And the 40th anniversary special has been airing on U2 X-Radio all week. So they've just been doing an extended celebration of the anniversary I think. The 40th anniversary release is Gloria for RSD.