1. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:the guilt of wealth rears its transient superficial head once again

there's only one way to stop poverty and homelessness - for the rich to pay their fair share

and if anyone on here says 'they do pay' then they really don't understand the situation at all

poor man - i'm bleeding to death here
    rich man - here have this sticking plaster, and for free
    poor man - no, i need an operation
    rich man - but that'll cost money
    poor man - please
    rich man - here, have 2 sticking plasters
    Is this a latest u2 sighting? Or a semi political rambling?
  2. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:the guilt of wealth rears its transient superficial head once again

there's only one way to stop poverty and homelessness - for the rich to pay their fair share

and if anyone on here says 'they do pay' then they really don't understand the situation at all

poor man - please

I know it’s Xmas Eve and all but maybe lay off the booze a little. Your point is completely wrong btw, go and do some proper research instead of just ranting nonsense.
  3. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:the guilt of wealth rears its transient superficial head once again

poor man - please

wtf...
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

I know it’s Xmas Eve and all but maybe lay off the booze a little. Your point is completely wrong btw, go and do some proper research instead of just ranting nonsense.
  5. This is epic.
  6. Fantastic
  7. Lovely heartfelt performance.
  8. He's not at his best (voice, forgot some lyrics) but the scene is beautiful. Black and white, the lengthy version, the harmonica, great!