1. Remember When Blackberry sponsored the 360 tour and there was mention of special u2 app if I remember there were even some leaked screens but it never got published
  2. u2W1: here's another one for you I've been wondering about;

Back during the SOI rollout in 2014, Bono was mentioning in multiple interview spots about how their next album SOE would come with a brand new technology they were working on that would take 1-2yrs and would change how an album was experienced/help bands get paid fairly. I seem to remember thinking it would involve moving graphics you watch as the album played. This never materialized and seemed to never be mentioned again. Have you come across any rumblings of what this idea was to be, and why it was abandoned?
  3. Originally posted by marik:u2W1: here's another one for you I've been wondering about;

Back during the SOI rollout in 2014, Bono was mentioning in multiple interview spots about how their next album SOE would come with a brand new technology they were working on that would take 1-2yrs and would change how an album was experienced/help bands get paid fairly. I seem to remember thinking it would involve moving graphics you watch as the album played. This never materialized and seemed to never be mentioned again. Have you come across any rumblings of what this idea was to be, and why it was abandoned?
    I don't think it got any further than the VR app used for the opening during the first leg.
  4. Originally posted by marik:u2W1: here's another one for you I've been wondering about;

They were working on it with Apple. After the chaos in 2014 they seem to have taken a step back from Apple. (I don’t blame them, you still see a lot of backlash for the 2014 stunt, rightly or wrongly…)
  5. So in 2024 U2 are going to work with Apple again? On a ten year continual cycle?
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    They were working on it with Apple. After the chaos in 2014 they seem to have taken a step back from Apple. (I don’t blame them, you still see a lot of backlash for the 2014 stunt, rightly or wrongly…)
    👍

7. When there's someone who wants to spend $ 2,500.00
  8. Sell it as an NFT!