1. just said something similar in the tour rumors thread
    hope is still alive

2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Looks like htey have directly copy-pasted it from a press article. Oh anyway, it's U2.com, what did I expect

Glad they claim it as the final 360 date in North America That only means more chances to Europe

Europe, Europe, Europe, Europe It's always Europe these days isn't it. This show comes to my area once, but you might get it three times! Seriously, two times should be the absoulte limit.

If they do a 2011 European tour it should just be the UK [because there weren't enough shows n 2009] and Ireland [obvious reasons]
  3. Originally posted by bobplaysthedrums:[..]

Europe, Europe, Europe, Europe It's always Europe these days isn't it. This show comes to my area once, but you might get it three times! Seriously, two times should be the absoulte limit.

If they do a 2011 European tour it should just be the UK [because there weren't enough shows n 2009] and Ireland [obvious reasons]

The band obviously enjoy Europe and the tickets shift so why not come back?
  4. Originally posted by bobplaysthedrums:[..]

I agree, Holland had them once so it's time for a second.
  5. not really on topic, but... I just checked my emails and on top was one saying "Announcing new tour dates for 2011" and I almost had a heart attack -- thinking it was from u2.com..... but no, only Bon Jovi
  6. Taken from U2.com Subscriber's Page:
    'U2 Duals' - The Tracklisting
    Here's the news you've been waiting for: confirmed tracks and artists on 'U2 Duals', the limited-edition CD of U2 collaborations performed and recorded over three decades.
    From the Soweto Gospel Choir to Allan Ginsberg, Willie Nelson to Mary J Blige and Mick Jagger to Green Day, the band have curated a collection of 'duals' which highlight the remarkable range of artists they've worked with.
    A few of the fifteen tracks have featured on studio albums, but many have had only limited previous availability and some are released here for the first time.
    We think it's a pretty special collection and with the finished CD now in production, we'll be emailing qualifying subscribers with details of delivery times as soon as we have them.

U2 Duals - Tracklisting

1. WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
    U2 and Soweto Gospel Choir
    2. THE WANDERER
    U2 and Johnny Cash
    3. FALLING AT YOUR FEET
    Bono and Danny Lanois
    4. MISS SARAJEVO
    Passengers and Luciano Pavarotti
    5. SLOW DANCING
    U2 and Willie Nelson
    6. THE SAINTS ARE COMING
    U2 and Green Day
    7. SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY (Live from Auckland)
    U2 and Jay-Z
    8. ONE
    U2 and Mary J Blige
    9. WHEN LOVE COMES TO TOWN
    U2 and BB King
    10. STUCK IN A MOMENT YOU CAN’T GET OUT OF (Live at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame)
    U2 and Mick Jagger
    11. THE BALLAD OF RONNIE DREW
    U2, The Dubliners, Kíla, A Band of Bowsies
    12. I’M NOT YOUR BABY
    U2 and Sinead O’Conno
    13. STRANDED (HAITI MON AMOUR) – Hybrid Mix
    Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge, Rihanna
    14. DRUNK CHICKEN / AMERICA
    U2 and Allen Ginsberg
    15. AMAZING GRACE
    U2 and Soweto Gospel Choir

My guess at the album cover:
  7. Wow. A mix-CD. Almost 100% previously available.
  8. Lovely cover Kris
  9. Yeah pretty whack track list if you ask me. They should've released a live 360 concert instead, maybe that'll be the next one.