1. Irish Times Business section this morning
  2. I feel like Bono's Eurovision audition on Comic Relief got a bit lost amid all the SOS stuff yesterday - did anyone else see it?

3. funny this..
  4. Originally posted by canadanne:I feel like Bono's Eurovision audition on Comic Relief got a bit lost amid all the SOS stuff yesterday - did anyone else see it?
    If you post a link we will
  5. Originally posted by canadanne:I feel like Bono's Eurovision audition on Comic Relief got a bit lost amid all the SOS stuff yesterday - did anyone else see it?

Yes I saw it yesterday! It was adorable. But I also thought: ‘wow, the B-man is getting really old now..’
  6. Also sounds like AB may be played through, if he’s saying it’s only an hour of the show.
  7. Interview said that rehearsals will be starting soon. Hopefully after the Vegas shows they'll have a clearer picture of what will happen with Larry.. they could still potentially have a new album out in 2024. Will be interesting to see what they play in Vegaa, since AB will realistically only take up about half the show
  8. I’m guessing the album might be in late 2024, and tour in 2025. Hopefully by then Larry is good to go!

I haven’t seen U2 since 2018, so I’m gonna do everything in my power to go to one of these Vegas shows, so that I don’t have to wait until 2025 to see them again. It all sounds so far away, but 2-3 years goes by very fast, and soon that tour will be over and we’ll be waiting for the next album!

I really need to know what these damn Vegas dates are!! My wife is a planner, and she is starting to get impatient.