1. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    Yes.... Because the composition and lyrics which make U2, which compelled me to love U2, are 95% to 99% Edge & Bono's. The recent SOS album further gave proof to this notion. SOS is excellent with minimal contribution from Larry & Adam.
    False!
  2. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    Yes.... Because the composition and lyrics which make U2, which compelled me to love U2, are 95% to 99% Edge & Bono's. The recent SOS album further gave proof to this notion. SOS is excellent with minimal contribution from Larry & Adam.
    saying U2 is Bono&Edge sounds trolling to me
  3. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    I can’t anymore with you. Honestly.
  4. For me U2 is Adam, Larry, Edge and Chris Martin

5. And over the past two decades, Chris Martin has proven himself to be the better songwriter. Imagine how good their albums would be with his lyrics and Edge’s composition?!
  6. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    And over the past two decades, Chris Martin has proven himself to be the better songwriter. Imagine how good their albums would be with his lyrics and Edge’s composition?!
    Say What ?! Are you really a U2 fan or Coldplay's ? To mention the name of that Coldplay guy with Bono in the same sentence is a blasphemy !!
  7. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    Say What ?! Are you really a U2 fan or Coldplay's ? To mention the name of that Coldplay guy with Bono in the same sentence is a blasphemy !!
    Youtube title blasphemy!

8. My man Bono has the same opinion about him..... Thanks for the link. And all the good talk of Bono mentioning the Coldplay guy as good songwriter is just a fine gesture from a gentleman like Bono..... He really doesn't mean it or believe it.
  9. I'm sure this guy is a low key troll playing the long game! How anyone can take anything he says seriously is a mystery to me...
  10. Originally posted by ric:[..]
    I'm sure this guy is a low key troll playing the long game! How anyone can take anything he says seriously is a mystery to me...
    Has to be at this point.
  11. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    Coldplay are much more popular than U2! Haters cannot live with their commercial success!