1. Surely they’d be discussing doing a collaboration that will keep U2 relevant.
  2. The sad thing is, that i wouldn't be surprised if that's true
  3. Let's see if Styles can sell out Stadiums in 30 years time ,he'll probably fade into obscurity like a lot of these manufactured pop stars and end up doing lunchtime gigs at the local Bingo Hall or Old folks home if he's lucky 🤣
  4. It’s his second Harry Styles gig in a year and Inhaler didn’t support last year. And I’m sure Bono even hosted him at his house.

I think Eve is the main connection but still.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    It’s his second Harry Styles gig in a year and Inhaler didn’t support last year. And I’m sure Bono even hosted him at his house.

I think Eve is the main connection but still.
    At the Croke Park gig he was probably negotiating a deal to get Inhaler the support slot for Slane and didn't he get them a support slot with his buddy Noel Gallagher on a recent tour? and pulled in a few favours with his DJ mates in the BBC to get them prime time airplay , they've had a lot of doors opened for them that are usually shut for other groups who are just as good if not better.
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    At the Croke Park gig he was probably negotiating a deal to get Inhaler the support slot for Slane and didn't he get them a support slot with his buddy Noel Gallagher on a recent tour? and pulled in a few favours with his DJ mates in the BBC to get them prime time airplay , they've had a lot of doors opened for them that are usually shut for other groups who are just as good if not better.
    I doubt Bono would go to a gig to negotiate at a stadium. The whole family was at the show. I’m sure this is how a lot of the industry works. Grease the wheels and line the pockets to open doors.
  7. Bono was at the show to see and support Inhaler. Nothing else
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    It was more likely that Eli's friendship with Anais got them them as the support act for Noel.

9. What the!

I can't tell if ur taking the piss and if yes you got me me hook line and sinker.

The album was heavily influenced from the underground euro techno / rock mish-mash that was doing the rounds in the early 90s , they recorded most of the brilliant parts of the album in Berlin ( is there a more European city ? ) at Hansa Studios where David Bowie produced one of the greatest Albums of all time Hero's all while the Berlin Wall was being dismantled. Kraftwork ( German techno/pop group ) were on repeat on Edges playlist at the time ( go listen to a Kraftwork album ).

The album was heavily influenced by what was happening at the time in Europe.

How can you honestly say that with a straight face ?