1. @u2wanderer1 Aaron you’ll have to tell me if Cardiff is rumoured
  2. I’m not expecting the Sphere broadcast to show up on regular music services like Spotify / Apple / YouTube / Amazon. If it does I’ll be surprised.
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I’m not expecting the Sphere broadcast to show up on regular music services like Spotify / Apple / YouTube / Amazon. If it does I’ll be surprised.
    it's hard to imagine youtube being the host for this special concert for me
  4. if the youtube thing it's only that, there's only 2 things that i can imagine for this:

1- you can't leak sphere on youtube/internet

2- there will be a stream on youtube for a few weeks incluiding the interview, the stream will be uploaded there for weeks on the youtube channel like sirius
  5. and the second one it's the most U2' thing because later the stream would be deleted it and they could sell it on U2.com
  6. but these are only theories
  7. maybe i'm wrong lol
  8. Yeah, I wonder if it's going to be the 2025 fanclub gift. -or- since U2W1 is doubting a "regular music services" release, maybe it will be on a Qobuz or Tidal-like service. Then they could do an Atmos release even!
  9. I hope they release the audio on Apple Music! That would be very cool!
  10. Everyone we have been spoken to has been clear, the album will be done first, and the final tour plans will be finalized in conjunction with the new album release

The band clearly still hasn't got over what happened with Pop and the Popmart tour.