1. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

who's he flirting with?

I've seen way much better pieces btw

edit: I just noticed he really isn't looking in her EYES

haha! no he is not at all! not even trying to hide it

not sure who the girls are, they weren't mentioned

2. *snorts*

I wouldn't get too cocky there, B (ahh...no pun intended!) By the looks of his...erm, stature, the Guinesses have been piling up around the middle there...

Ah, who am I kidding, he could be 500 pounds and I'd still probably faint if I met him.

3. Annnd...what are you implying?

Too bad I'm not Bono's "personal trainer."

4. Nothing dearest, I NEVER imply anything or make anything in the way of insinuations...

5. Mmm-HMMMM.......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
  6. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

who's he flirting with?

I've seen way much better pieces btw

edit: I just noticed he really isn't looking in her EYES

He just wonders where she bought that bra, maybe Ali wants one...

7. Hahaha.

It's not a bra.
    It's an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-black-mesh-see-thru-wet-bikini.

I thought Bono was a leg-man anyway???

8. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

*snorts*

I wouldn't get too cocky there, B (ahh...no pun intended!) By the looks of his...erm, stature, the Guinesses have been piling up around the middle there...

Ah, who am I kidding, he could be 500 pounds and I'd still probably faint if I met him.

he looks in shape in the most recent pics, the ones from Monaco as well as that one from the Madonna concert! Bono always puts on weight in between albums and then sheds it before they release one

9. is that a Cigar in his hand!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? i thought he quit those! im gonna get pissed! im not fucking kidding. lol
  10. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

is that a Cigar in his hand!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? i thought he quit those! im gonna get pissed! im not fucking kidding. lol

i think he looks like a badass with it there's another pic of him with one but then again, i smoke