1. true, I still think it's her though. the quality of the picture isn't the best & the sun was obviously shining brightly.. I'll see whether I can find more of those pics!
  2. Not sure why "It Might Get Loud" got moved here. Made sense to someone to move it I guess but not to me.

Anywho...

http://itmightgetloud.com/IMGLPressNotes.pdf

Above link is to loads of cool information (press notes and such) from the documentary with Jack White, Jimmy Page and Edge.

A recommended read. Good stuff. Also lists the songs that are in the movie, including a new song, "Get Your Boots On".
  3. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:Not sure why "It Might Get Loud" got moved here. Made sense to someone to move it I guess but not to me.

Anywho...

http://itmightgetloud.com/IMGLPressNotes.pdf

Above link is to loads of cool information (press notes and such) from the documentary with Jack White, Jimmy Page and Edge.

A recommended read. Good stuff. Also lists the songs that are in the movie, including a new song, "Get Your Boots On".

That was a great read, thanks for posting. I can't wait to see the movie, if it ever comes out in regular theaters.

4. Me too - any of those unfamiliar with lesser known U2 music are in for a treat, I was just going through the discography of the film and noting the U2 songs featured;

UTEOTW - no doubt a clip of the album release of a live show; it says performed by the band courtesy of Interscope
    The Fly - probably Edge demonstrating the riff or general guitar part
    Get On Your Boots - Edge again
    WTSHNN - another clip; mention of Interscope and performed by the band stuff...
    Party Girl - ditto
    ASOH - clip/performed by the band
    Grace - of all things? How is that a guitar anthem lol?
    IWF - performed by Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack Black, sounds pretty awesome to me!
    IWF - clip/performed by the band
    Electric Co. - clip/performed by the band
    One Tree Hill - clip/performed by the band
    Elevation - performed by Edge
    A Day Without Me - clip/performed by the band
    Tomorrow - clip/performed by the band
    SBS - clip/performed by the band
    TTTYAATW - clip/performed by the band

And for the trainspotters;

Street Mission - performed by the Hype, no less...
    Bass Trap - clip/performed by the band
    Corpse/These Chains Are Way Too Long - clip/performed by Passengers...

Nice little collection there, I'll say...
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    UTEOTW - no doubt a clip of the album release of a live show; it says performed by the band courtesy of Interscope

What do you mean by this?

6. I'm guessing the song features either as a sound clip, e.g Edge playing the album to the other two (Page and White) and describing the riff or something, or it's some sort of narration over a live performance from the Slane or Boston DVD. Like I mentioned, it said "performed by U2/Courtesy of Interscope" so I'm guessing it's something the film producers wanted to include that they needed copyright permission for.

NB - I also noted a typo lol, I meant "an album release OR a live show" as opposed to "of"...hope that clears it up for you lol, sorry for the confusion.
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    I'm guessing the song features either as a sound clip, e.g Edge playing the album to the other two (Page and White) and describing the riff or something, or it's some sort of narration over a live performance from the Slane or Boston DVD. Like I mentioned, it said "performed by U2/Courtesy of Interscope" so I'm guessing it's something the film producers wanted to include that they needed copyright permission for.

NB - I also noted a typo lol, I meant "an album release OR a live show" as opposed to "of"...hope that clears it up for you lol, sorry for the confusion.

Yeah that's what threw me actually LOL! I was wondering whether there is a live CD coming out that I don't know of!

8. Ha, indeed - the NB bit I put only after having gone through the main blurb, and all of a sudden I wondered whether it was the typo that had you foxed lol, so I catered for both (which was kinda fortunate ) - damn my laptop's keyboard!
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

is that a Cigar in his hand!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? i thought he quit those! im gonna get pissed! im not fucking kidding. lol

Bono doesn't inhale...
    ...so you shouldn't be too worried sweetie.