1. I was talking about this earlier. I wonder if any of the band members actually give the quotes used on their social media channels or does the admin just think of something and then put a band members name after it. I think its obvious that Bono's handwritten notes are directly from him, but I can't picture them asking Larry for a quote.
  2. The Edge is featured in the new Foo Fighters documentary. Features footage from Red Rocks and Slane.

3. Guys, I have read on an Italian U2 thread that it is being planned a ZooTv anniversary tour in 2022/2023! They would play both songs from Achtung Baby and Zooropa. Have you read any news about this?
  4. Originally posted by fabio87:Guys, I have read on an Italian U2 thread that it is being planned a ZooTv anniversary tour in 2022/2023! They would play both songs from Achtung Baby and Zooropa. Have you read any news about this?
    Any link to the thread?
  5. Originally posted by fabio87:Guys, I have read on an Italian U2 thread that it is being planned a ZooTv anniversary tour in 2022/2023! They would play both songs from Achtung Baby and Zooropa. Have you read any news about this?
    Pretty sure it’s just rumours you’ve been reading based on little or no actual sources. I think u2songs will be the first to report anything based on reliable information.
  6. It’s all fake rumours, based on nothing.
  7. Well, ok could be fake news, but let's hope for it, it can happen
  8. Why would anyone start to plan a tour now? The Joshua Tree film is supposed to come out next spring, and then straight into a Zoo TV tour? Lol, nostalgia act 100%
  9. Originally posted by fabio87:Guys, I have read on an Italian U2 thread that it is being planned a ZooTv anniversary tour in 2022/2023! They would play both songs from Achtung Baby and Zooropa. Have you read any news about this?
    It's definitely something Live nation would be pushing them to do as we saw with The Joshua Tree Tour nostalgia is box office gold and would be a more lucrative option than touring a new album particularly if they wanna fill stadiums in the US 🇺🇸.
  10. Covid19 considerations are going to way heavily on this. I still think they are going to come back with a bang.