1. Originally posted by djrlewisThanks guys. But this was t reopend for me. It's for Steve, Casper and Nick. I'm well past 5000 and no way near 6000!

aw thanks dude! I used my own topic thing tho, the one i made for 4000....I plan on using the same on for a while, so I dont open up a bunch of topics
  2. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

aw thanks dude! I used my own topic thing tho, the one i made for 4000....I plan on using the same on for a while, so I dont open up a bunch of topics

Yeah I saw that. Nice one

Just my little way of congratulating the guy who'll beat my post count in the next few days
  3. Originally posted by djrlewisThanks guys. But this was t reopend for me. It's for Steve, Casper and Nick. I'm well past 5000 and no way near 6000!

Dan, we just want to shower you with praise! (and increase our own post counts!)
  4. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Dan, we just want to shower you with praise! (and increase our own post counts!)

5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Yeah I saw that. Nice one

Just my little way of congratulating the guy who'll beat my post count in the next few days

i dont know....that Nick fella might reach Remy Part II by the end of the summer
  6. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

i dont know....that Nick fella might reach Remy Part II by the end of the summer

thats my plan
  7. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

thats my plan

Jackie will stop it