1. I don't get the love for this song, I've only managed to listen to it maybe two or three times, it never clicks.
  2. Levitate is still so great, probably one of the only studio songs I listen to with Bono's terrible 'ATYCLB' voice.

3. Somebody added Adam to the Levitate party...
  4. I don't think this song is particularly brilliant but how does this not make the cut on an album that ended up featuring Grace?
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:I don't think this song is particularly brilliant but how does this not make the cut on an album that ended up featuring Grace?
    Why all the hate for Grace ? Worse tracks on ATYCLB.....Peace On Earth and When I Look At The World for starters
  6. I think Grace is the worst thing they have ever put on record. Well I'd like to say that but I just flat out forget that it exists most of the time.
  7. Grace is very bad. Levitate and Stateless aren’t much better tbh

SOE is also not good.
  8. TGBHF is way better than all of those, I like SOE alot tho
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    I think Grace is the worst thing they have ever put on record. Well I'd like to say that but I just flat out forget that it exists most of the time.

No that would either be YTBTAM or Ahimsa
  10. Although i hardley listen to it, Grace is a nice song with a beautiful lyric. After this they Made way more horrorfic songs (to me).
    And peace on earth and When inlook at the world are good, great lyrics and i always liked those songs (at times)
  11. Originally posted by Pipo:Although i hardley listen to it, Grace is a nice song with a beautiful lyric. After this they Made way more horrorfic songs (to me).
    And peace on earth and When inlook at the world are good, great lyrics and i always liked those songs (at times)
    “Nice is such a shitty word” - Bono