1. Please, Asso, could you upload this show??
    My mother was there and she would love you forever if you share it
    Molto grazie in ogni modo !!!
    E congratulazione per questi 1111 bootlegs !!!!
  2. Please stop replying to your own topic, makes no sense.
  3. I'm sorry, Remy, but I thought Assolinear didn't saw my post, so I reply it.
    Repeat it twice was an absurd thing, Im sorry...
  4. He will upload everything he has, but it takes some time
  5. Ok
    Thanks for the info! I've downloaded lots of boots from Asso, even before joining U2Start, but when I entered his profile, I saw the Rattle&Hum's Presentation from Madrid and...U know... I requested it.
    Thanks again, and thanks to Assolinear!
  6. Sorry Likeasong, only now I'm seeing your post.
    About your request I don't know this date 29-10-1988 in Madrid

Instead I have these date in Madrid

15/07/1987 - Madrid
    22/05/1993 - Madrid
    09/09/1997 - Madrid
    13/11/2000 - Madrid
    11/08/2005 - Madrid

?????
  7. You have it on your profile!!!! You mark shows that you don't have? Cht...
    It's alright, no problem, I thouught it was impossible to get this Rattle&Hum presentation...
    Thanks anyway...
    Good bye.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongYou have it on your profile!!!! You mark shows that you don't have? Cht...
    It's alright, no problem, I thouught it was impossible to get this Rattle&Hum presentation...
    Thanks anyway...
    Good bye.

Please don't try to be so rude, please have respect for members like Asso who've uploaded over 400 bootlegs for you and us.
  9. I'm sorry, I didn't pretend be so rude... I love Assolinear, I had downloaded 52 Asso's bootlegs before joining u2start, but I think it's not good for any user to mark shows you don't have... Anyway, I still loving Asso and I hope he would keep uploading forever!!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASongI'm sorry, I didn't pretend be so rude... I love Assolinear, I had downloaded 52 Asso's bootlegs before joining u2start, but I think it's not good for any user to mark shows you don't have... Anyway, I still loving Asso and I hope he would keep uploading forever!!

I agree with you on that, but maybe he misclicked or something, can be