1. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979[..]

It was rumoured that they were playing it in sound checks during the last tour. But I've not heard any recordings or confirmations on said rumour.

Glad they didn't go through with it. The probably would have played it at 2 miles an hour like they did with 11 O' Clock Tick Tock on the Elevation tour. Some songs just need the pace
  2. Another question for Dallas?
  3. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979[..]

Adam sang backing vocals on many songs up through The Unforgettable Fire... some on The Joshua Tree but after that... seems he's moved away from it. Be cool if he did sing more.

I was gonna say, you see him having his own mike on Vertigo shows and yet he goes nowhere near it!

That said, I've never noticed his backing vocals...
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

The probably would have played it at 2 miles an hour like they did with 11 O' Clock Tick Tock on the Elevation tour.

HA! i.e. Irving Plaza.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

HA! i.e. Irving Plaza. Slow as hell.

The very fact it got played on Elevation was good enough for me lol...

Perhaps I'm just easily pleased...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    The very fact it got played on Elevation was good enough for me lol...

Perhaps I'm just easily pleased...

You would be pleased if you had the DVD of Sl--

*stops self, takes hands away from keyboard*

7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

You would be pleased if you had the DVD of Sl--

*stops self, takes hands away from keyboard*

Don't you fuckin' start woman lol...

8. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Don't you fuckin' start woman lol...

It was such a tempting opportunity. I had to at least acknowledge it.

Anyway, I also enjoy A Celebration, possibly from the dance moves that accompany it:

9. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

It was such a tempting opportunity. I had to at least acknowledge it.

Anyway, I also enjoy A Celebration, possibly from the dance moves that accompany it:

[YouTube Video]

Fair play, I forgive you, I can't avoid the truth lol...

But LMAO! at the vid - Adam's groovin', legendary...
  10. More funky than any white boy should be. It must have been nice to know if the band went under, he could be in a production of Saturday Night Fever.
  11. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01More funky than any white boy should be. It must have been nice to know if the band went under, he could be in a production of Saturday Night Fever.

Ha! I like the song too. I can't decide weather I like live or album better yet. In the album version, you can hear what Bono is singing but when played live, it has so much more energy. You want to dance!!!
  12. Its a good song!