1. Love this song. Still have the 7" single but it was played to death by me so is now well worn out!
  2. i didn t know this topic ... i m not the only one !! i love it

3. Released when singles meant something. Don't know if anyone pays much attention to them anymore. Miss spinning the black circle !

4. Shot in Kilmainham Jail, Dublin. A haunting place.
  5. Another one would I would love to see thrown in live, but that's a total pipe dream!
  6. Haunting and beautiful. I'd love to be back someday, I feel like I missed a lot of hidden stories in there (although I spent a whole evening visiting it)
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haunting and beautiful. I'd love to be back someday, I feel like I missed a lot of hidden stories in there (although I spent a whole evening visiting it)
    I actually got chills walking through the halls.
  8. Love the live video. Larry, as always, looks so young!
  9. I have the 7" Irish and Japanese sleeve versions.

I also have a video copy from U2 A-Z 1997 that's in better shape than any version on youtube. I muxed the VHS cleanup with the remastered audio from the deluxe October album. So it's PCM .wav audio.

I'll post it somewhere if anybody wants a copy. I don't remember how large the file is.
  10. Originally posted by INCA:I have the 7" Irish and Japanese sleeve versions.

I also have a video copy from U2 A-Z 1997 that's in better shape than any version on youtube. I muxed the VHS cleanup with the remastered audio from the deluxe October album. So it's PCM .wav audio.

I'll post it somewhere if anybody wants a copy. I don't remember how large the file is.
    I'd love to check it out. I have Irish 7" also.
  11. Cool I'll bookmark this this topic and post a link once it's up.