1. Originally posted by digitizePop's a great album, but not like Achtung Baby or Zooropa.

Achtung Baby > Pop > Zooropa

in my humble opinion, ofc.
  2. Originally posted by wangmaster[..]

I personally reverse the last two.
  3. Originally posted by wangmaster[..]

im with you on this one
  4. Originally posted by walkon[..]

im with you on this one

now now... no need to play favorites. Don't you love all of your children? Same with U2 albums. Each has something to offer, right?
  5. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979[..]

now now... no need to play favorites. Don't you love all of your children? Same with U2 albums. Each has something to offer, right?

Very true wise Jedi Master An Strat Dubh (that does sound like something from Star Wars - perhaps George Lucas took inspiration from Gaelic!
  6. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979
    "Pop" is Achtung Baby's hungover cousin.

Nice. Agree totally.
  7. I'm a huuuuuuuuge fan!!!! I have already purchased it on iTunes, but want to buy the CD (I can't find the Playboy bunnies on my computer screen...). Unfortunately, I can't find it any where, I know I can find it online, but... I want to ...for whatever reason... waste my gas to go out & buy it.
  8. Originally posted by U2NickI'm a huuuuuuuuge fan!!!! I have already purchased it on iTunes, but want to buy the CD (I can't find the Playboy bunnies on my computer screen...). Unfortunately, I can't find it any where, I know I can find it online, but... you know what I'm talking abt.

I dont know where, serious question too
  9. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

I've looked everywhere! BestBuy, F.Y.E., etc, etc... even Walmart!!! Are we the only ones who like it... wait...
    Are we the only ones who like it Are we the only ones Staring at The Sun?
  10. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

I've looked everywhere! BestBuy, F.Y.E., etc, etc... even Walmart!!! Are we the only ones who like it?... wait...
    Are we the only ones who like it Are we the only ones Staring at The Sun?
  11. Sorry... double post
  12. Originally posted by U2NickSorry... double post

I meant the bunnies. But I did see a copy of Pop at the record store in Boston where I bought HTDAAB Collectors (the ultimate waste of $15)