1. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

I meant the bunnies. But I did see a copy of Pop at the record store in Boston where I bought HTDAAB Collectors (the ultimate waste of $15)

What was a waste of $15? The deluxe version of Bomb?

I'll be making a trip to Strawberries sometime this week to use an old gift card. Hope they've got some stuff.
  2. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

What was a waste of $15? The deluxe version of Bomb?

I'll be making a trip to Strawberries sometime this week to use an old gift card. Hope they've got some stuff.

The only good think off of it was Fast Cars, and the Acoustic version of SYCMIOYO (DVD). Merely bought it because I didnt know about it. Should have done my research. It just looked so cool. Then again, it wasnt a waste. Just a bad time to spend money.
  3. I loved how they had a used Slane CD for $10.
  4. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

The only good think off of it was Fast Cars, and the Acoustic version of SYCMIOYO (DVD). Merely bought it because I didnt know about it. Should have done my research. It just looked so cool. Then again, it wasnt a waste. Just a bad time to spend money.

Damn, mine was about $25 from Best Buy if I remember correctly. Temple Bar version of Vertigo (banjo) is great to have. Though I don't look at the...um, picture book too often.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Damn, mine was about $25 from Best Buy if I remember correctly. Temple Bar version of Vertigo (banjo) is great to have. Though I don't look at the...um, picture book too often.

True, was yours new? I bought mine used. And to think I already owned HTDAAB before buying that. The book looks cool though, but not cool enough. Perhaps tomorrow I could go into Boston and check that record store again. They had the remaster of JT on vinyl, plus other stuff too (i.e. the Who's A Quick One, which I'm still gushing over like a private school girl ).

Please do not make in fun of my love for the Who, they are an awesome band...
  6. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

True, was yours new? I bought mine used. And to think I already owned HTDAAB before buying that. The book looks cool though, but not cool enough. Perhaps tomorrow I could go into Boston and check that record store again. They had the remaster of JT on vinyl, plus other stuff too (i.e. the Who's A Quick One, which I'm still gushing over like a private school girl ).

Please do not make in fun of my love for the Who, they are an awesome band...

Ah, yup, mine was new. I don't mind getting singles used, but I like buying the albums new.

Hope the JT vinyl is there if you go again.

The Who are a GREAT band. "I Can See For Miles," "Love Reign O'er Me," all of Tommy...whew. Great stuff.
  7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Ah, yup, mine was new. I don't mind getting singles used, but I like buying the albums new.

Hope the JT vinyl is there if you go again.

The Who are a GREAT band. "I Can See For Miles," "Love Reign O'er Me," all of Tommy...whew. Great stuff.

How about the 9 min great (from 1966):

"A Quick One, While He's Away"

I'm not sure if it's authentic though. I'm going to have to ask a few Who geeks over at LLR.
  8. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

How about the 9 min great (from 1966):

"A Quick One, While He's Away"

I'm not sure if it's authentic though. I'm going to have to ask a few Who geeks over at LLR.

Though we've gotten off topic again.

Sorry Pop.
  9. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Though we've gotten off topic again.

Sorry Pop.

To the GC!
  10. Best Songs Of POP:

1. Do You Feel Loved
    2. Discotheque
    3. If God Will Send His Angels
    4. Last Night On Earth
    5. Staring At The Sun
    6. Gone
    7. Please
    8. Mofo
    9. If Your Wear That Velvet Dress
    (All these are brilliant!!!!)

10. Miami
    11. The Playboy Mansion
    (these are not!!!)

They should have swapped Miami and The Playboy Mansion for:

Happiness Is A Warm Gun and
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill Me!!

That would have been an absoloutly amazing album!!!

11. oh and wake up dead man, i 4got that 1, its not that good
  12. I personally like Pop, but when I was listening to Mofo today I felt sick. Too much electro and I dunno what for me. But the album is experimental and that's why I like it.