1. Originally posted by Reach1985:[..]

That reminds me - & considering that we are celebrating 20 years since ATYCLB - I’m pretty sure in the Beautiful Day video Edge is ‘using’ Hiwatt amps. According to this article he was/is using a Hiwatt in the live rig (I’m guessing this is historically)

http://u2-stage-and-studio.tripod.com/edge/id132.html

Now this reminds me that when I was 15 (when ATYCLB came out) & growing up in Leeds (UK) I’d often go to a great Guitar Shop (Northern Guitars?) & they ‘had’ the Hiwatt stack from the BD video - now, 20 years later, I’m guessing that it was probably a ruse by the shop & in fact this wasn’t THE stock used by Edge but was the model. Being a shy 15 year old I didn’t ask (blokes who work in guitar shops are to me quite an intimidating bunch - even now I’m 35!) about the authenticity of this claim - as I said I probably read it wrong. But certainly at the time i thought it was pretty cool that this shop had THE amps Edge was using.

Slightly off topic I went out & purchased Edges complete outfit from this video too - dark jeans, denim jacket, bright red shirt & I substituted Gola trainers for the Adidas.

Man I love that video - still their very best in my opinion.
    Continuing with the off topic (why not? ) , I agree it's a great video. Much better than the song itself
  2. Dallas: "Look, Edge, there's someone suggesting something on the forums, come take a look..."
  3. It's got a bit out of hand again There's also 2 signed acoustics and my old Spanish guitar that don't appear in the photo. Big family

4. My new drums are complete
  5. Looks good! I always wanted to learn the drums, and that was going to be my lockdown project but...
  6. That’s a sick set up
  7. Has anyone seen this?

Boss TB-2w Tone Bender WAZA CRAFT

8. No edge strat?! WHAT!