1. borrowing the comparison made by Matt..
    Liam/Blur - Noel/Oasis 1 - 0
  2. Got tix as well for the Amsterdam show
  3. Yes! Got tickets.
  4. Still pretty easy to get tickets for Noel's gigs. Standing tickets available for Aberdeen, Nottingham, Birmingham, Newcastle, Cardiff, and Leeds with many of these also having seats available in all price brackets. A shame the only weekend date is Cardiff. Birmingham on a Tuesday night is possible, but not ideal.
  5. I can't say I dislike the song (although doing the WHOLE of the 16 verses in a steady G#m was as lazy as it gets) but I can't barely look at him, what a twat.

6. yessssssss
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I can't say I dislike the song (although doing the WHOLE of the 16 verses in a steady G#m was as lazy as it gets) but I can't barely look at him, what a twat.
    Give me Noel any day. Not just for the songs but the very funny humour and wit. This Liam fella is an absolute cock! You couldn't pay me to go and attend one of that arseholes gigs.
  8. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Give me Noel any day. Not just for the songs but the very funny humour and wit. This Liam fella is an absolute cock! You couldn't pay me to go and attend one of that arseholes gigs.
    Haha, yeah bit of a twat that's for sure. But I will be seeing him in Melbourne. Just to add it to the list of gig's
  9. Then have a bloody good shindig at the show. Try and get to see Noel too if he is touring down under!
  10. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I'm a fan of it all (well, maybe not Beady Eye) but even I will admit that I'm not going to the Liam show to hear his solo stuff. My fingers are crossed for at least a half a dozen Oasis classics - that's why I'm going.

I don't think quite the same way for a Noel concert. Oasis songs at his shows are merely a bonus.