1. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Going to see Noel this Thursday! But I'm going alone cause my cousin can't go anymore and all my friends are into rap, so this is going to be my first concert going alone
    I did 2 JT shows alone last summer and had a blast, sure you'll have a great time!!
  2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Going to see Noel this Thursday! But I'm going alone cause my cousin can't go anymore and all my friends are into rap, so this is going to be my first concert going alone

I have the same problem for his gig in Birmingham! Sister can no longer make it, none of my friends like Noel, so look like it could be a solo trip!
  3. That might sound like a bummer, but I've gone to many concerts on my own and you end up having as much (if not more) fun I hope you both can at least sell your partners' tickets!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:That might sound like a bummer, but I've gone to many concerts on my own and you end up having as much (if not more) fun I hope you both can at least sell your partners' tickets!
    Agree... going alone for a show is not bad. It's a little different, but you have fun too...
  5. +1. Also that way you don't have to "worry" that your partner is enjoying him/herself and you can just focus 100% in having fun yourself

6. Noel was amazing! I went with my dad eventually, so not alone. Really good show, looking forward seeing him live again in the future!
  7. Glad you enjoyed it. Great pic too, with the smaller camera/phone screen below and the band in front. Is the screen semi-circular? It gives me a subtle Pink Floydish vibe (which is always good).
  8. Going to the Glasgow show tomorrow night! First time i've seen him up here since 2016. (Saw him at Twickenham last year) so really looking forward to it!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Glad you enjoyed it. Great pic too, with the smaller camera/phone screen below and the band in front. Is the screen semi-circular? It gives me a subtle Pink Floydish vibe (which is always good).
    Thanks! Yeah its semi-circular, looked pretty cool.
  10. definitely Pink Floyd-ish - and suitable for psychedelic feel of his new record...
  11. Liam picked up a few support slots with the Rolling Stones this summer.
  12. That's huge, but I'm surprised he agreed to that. He's the greatest singer, songwriter and rockstar of the world! (in his own eyes).