1. Liam is even doing a gig in a park in Coventry on the Saturday
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's huge, but I'm surprised he agreed to that. He's the greatest singer, songwriter and rockstar of the world! (in his own eyes).
    And he gave Noel shit for taking the supporting role for U2.

I’ve a buddy wanting me to go to the Belfast gig but his setlists haven’t changed since his last show and he’s cancelling a show a month with vocal issues. Richard Ashcroft on the bill is more tempting. Shall see. Still have tickets to source for Belfast 2 (and maybe Manchester 2 so I’ll prioritise that for now).
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    And he gave Noel shit for taking the supporting role for U2.

I’ve a buddy wanting me to go to the Belfast gig but his setlists haven’t changed since his last show and he’s cancelling a show a month with vocal issues. Richard Ashcroft on the bill is more tempting. Shall see. Still have tickets to source for Belfast 2 (and maybe Manchester 2 so I’ll prioritise that for now).
    Ha, indeed, didn't remember that. Damn hypocrite.

Just for the record: I'd buy Ashcroft tix in a heartbeat; I wouldn't go see Liam even for free.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ha, indeed, didn't remember that. Damn hypocrite.

Just for the record: I'd buy Ashcroft tix in a heartbeat; I wouldn't go see Liam even for free.
    I’m hoping these support slots Ashcroft is playing is a lead in to some solo shows.
  5. What an awful signature, was he in a bad mood?? Or is that just Noel.
  6. Thats just noel. Ive watched a few other videos of him meeting fans and hes basically the same
  7. Grgh. Been no GA for Belfast for month. Just crap seats. Then there was a drop for some great seats so I bought those. And today there is a GA drop. God damnit
  8. Anyone going to his Watford gig?