1. https://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/liam-gallagher/wishes-noel-happy-birthday-love-you-long-time

Liam is maturing, its no longer about Oasis, he just misses his big brother!

Neither of them are like desperate to get Oasis back for money. Liam definitely misses that 'band' mateship. Liam's solo career from what i seen over the past two years has outshone Noels in album sales and Ticket sales. Noel has been the more experimental with his last record ( which i love ) granted affecting older Oasis fans causing them to drop from his fanbase. I have also seen the tide of opinion turning with a lot of fans now saying Noel is the one with his head up his arse and sympathy starting to fall Liams way! It will be interesting to see where this all ends up!
  2. Noel couldn't even sell out a 3000 capacity venue in Manchester which is quite telling.
  3. Does he ever stop touring though? It's like there are gigs everywhere, every year.
  4. Yeah since 2018 he's basically been touring non stop. I think it's because his own label/company puts on the shows so he doesn't get paid otherwise.
  5. I love the fact he cant sit still and is always on the road gives you more chances to go see him if thats your thing,ticket prices are always very reasonable as well. On the music side of things Id agree he is stuck in an oasis bubble when it comes to his "sound" but thats not necessarily a bad thing either, people forget liam has wrote some good tunes over the years, songbird and im outta time being just two.
  6. Hi!
    Does anybody know a website dedicated to oasis bootlegs, something like this website?
    Thanks!
  7. Best Oasis bootlegs imho:

Definitely Maybe tour
    - 1994 Chicago Metro (has all DM songs)
    - 1994 Wolverhampton (has Whatever and Sad Song but no Live Forever or Supersonic)
    - 1995 Commodore Ballroom (no Cigs & Alcohol but has It’s Good To Be Free and Listen Up)
    - 1995 Live By The Sea (DVD Rip)

WTSMG Tour
    - 1995 Glastonbury
    - 1995 Earls Court
    - 1996 Cardiff
    - 1996 Maine Road
    - 1996 Knebworth

Also...
    1997 GMex Manchester
    2000 Jools Holland
    2000 Familiar to Millions (official release)
    2001 Barrowlands, Glasgow
    2002 Finsbury Park
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:Best Oasis bootlegs imho:

Definitely Maybe tour
    - 1994 Chicago Metro (has all DM songs)
    - 1994 Wolverhampton (has Whatever and Sad Song but no Live Forever or Supersonic)
    - 1995 Commodore Ballroom (no Cigs & Alcohol but has It’s Good To Be Free and Listen Up)
    - 1995 Live By The Sea (DVD Rip)

WTSMG Tour
    - 1995 Glastonbury
    - 1995 Earls Court
    - 1996 Cardiff
    - 1996 Maine Road
    - 1996 Knebworth

Also...
    1997 GMex Manchester
    2000 Jools Holland
    2000 Familiar to Millions (official release)
    2001 Barrowlands, Glasgow
    2002 Finsbury Park
    I would add NY 1997. One of best sounding broadcasts