1. Tickets for the german shows are 35€ only. I think I'll grab one then.

2. Way too cheap...I agree, grab one

3. Is that face value or are they not shifting quickly enough?

4. If only it were that easy here. Sell out in literally minutes. Often thought about trying to see Oasis live and it sounds like now is the time.
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

If only it were that easy here. Sell out in literally minutes. Often thought about trying to see Oasis live and it sounds like now is the time.

I'd go to if Liam wasn't playing. Just have Noel sing Don't Go Away over and over again. I couldn't stick Liams voice live.
  6. So, I finally had the time to give the whole album a go. Have to say, I'm quite surprised - it's surprisingly good. Lots of Beatles in there, but it seems to be more open for other stuff. Partly psychedelic, partly bluesy... Somehow they're closer to their early work at the same time.

As many said before, the Noel songs are mostly standouts. Waiting for the rapture, Falling Down and The Shock Of The Lightning together with Liam's I'm outta time are my favorites so far.

But what the hell did he think on Ain't Got Nothin'???

7. But what the hell did he think on Ain't Got Nothin'???

I quite like it, thought it was shite when I heard the demo that leaked, but it's really grown on me now. Nothing mind blowing though, just a little Who style rock and roll ditty. I'd rather they'd left off Get off your high horse lady. Poor song and very poor title in my opinion! Have you checked out the bonus disc? Some of the tracks on that are pretty good

Prodigy have been confirmed as one of the supports for Slane
  8. Originally posted by lloydius57:

I quite like it, thought it was shite when I heard the demo that leaked, but it's really grown on me now. Nothing mind blowing though, just a little Who style rock and roll ditty. I'd rather they'd left off Get off your high horse lady. Poor song and very poor title in my opinion! Have you checked out the bonus disc? Some of the tracks on that are pretty good

Prodigy have been confirmed as one of the supports for Slane

No surprise that Noel didn't want to have Ain't got... and High Horse on the album...
    I only bought the single edition, so I'll have to check the Bonus disc, I guess.
    The deluxe box looks cool, too. Would be something for U2...
  9. I've gotta say, I've listened to Waiting for the Rapture a couple of times for the last few days. Particularly the Wembley performance. I really like it, its kind of different, kinda sounds like Paul McCartney I think.

Be sure to check out the Wembley Arena gig from last Friday if you haven't already. Spectacular.

WAITING FOR THE RAPTURE

SLIDE AWAY

AIN'T GOT NOTHING
  10. I believe that, after what happened few weeks ago, they'll have to hire more bodyguards.

11. HAHAHAHA yes certainly.

12. Tickets for the Holland show(s) got to be something like that, I'll grab one too