1. Heard they are around 100 euro here, some guys talked about it in the bus back home. Metallica is 64 euro, just to compare.
  2. Why aren't these guys playing a Boston gig this tour?
  3. Well i love the album,Bag it up is a great opener,im outta time is another future classic ,the shock of the lightning is a great foot stoping song,,i could go on coz i love the band.Oh anyone who want the bounes disc and loads off really good bootlegs off this tour and a good 1997 be here now gig,videos go to "Maybe Here Now" and its all there.I got my Heaton park ticket and carnt wait,,i hope u2 tour as well coz that would just top my year off.
  4. I haven't listened to the new stuff by Oasis yet, I know I seem to be hiding under a rock or something. I'll check it out though. I liked the old Oasis stuff.
  5. Originally posted by rocknjams89:I haven't listened to the new stuff by Oasis yet, I know I seem to be hiding under a rock or something. I'll check it out though. I liked the old Oasis stuff.

Plain rock, nothing special imo
  6. Bump bump.

Going to Oasis concert tomorrow, in Amsterdam Haven't heard much of their latest work but will listen to some of it in the car on my way tomorrow.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Bump bump.

Going to Oasis concert tomorrow, in Amsterdam Haven't heard much of their latest work but will listen to some of it in the car on my way tomorrow.

Have fun, it's in the Heineken Music Hall isn't it?
  8. So Liam's voice is back? My gig got postponed due to a sore throat.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Bump bump.

Have fun man!
  10. Originally posted by Remy:Bump bump.

Saw them at MSG in NYC a month or so ago Remy. It was the first time I had ever seen them and I thought the show was great, although my buddy, who likes Oasis like I like U2, was disappointed. He wanted them to move around a lot more and play some deeper cuts.

The new album is pretty good, but nothing like Don't Believe the Truth. I think I can put up a pretty good arguement that DBTT was better then What's The Story.