1. Wow, just downloaded it... G.R.E.A.T. !!!
  2. I remember Spiral Staircase put here a compilation for every single tour. But where are the others now? Are they still available here?
  3. Originally posted by sadb7788I remember Spiral Staircase put here a compilation for every single tour. But where are the others now? Are they still available here?

They should be here somewhere, but check out his blog, there are sure to be on there.
  4. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

They should be here somewhere, but check out his blog, there are sure to be on there.

Mh... Yes, if I don't find them here I'll look there, but I'm wondering about another thing: why do the "unused" topic disappear after a certain time? Are they deleted or only made invisible?
    Thanks in advance!
  5. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Mh... Yes, if I don't find them here I'll look there, but I'm wondering about another thing: why do the "unused" topic disappear after a certain time? Are they deleted or only made invisible?
    Thanks in advance!

yeah this also used to confuse me too. go to the active topics page and at the end of the page there is a show topics from menu. here you can select topics from the last month, the last 3 months, etc..
    hope this helps.
  6. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

yeah this also used to confuse me too. go to the active topics page and at the end of the page there is a show topics from menu. here you can select topics from the last month, the last 3 months, etc..
    hope this helps.

Thanks! Anyway I found it out myself... (Sometimes I find out things in a rush, just unexpectedly... )
    And the menu you said is present in every forum-page, I think...

7. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thanks! Anyway I found it out myself... (Sometimes I find out things in a rush, just unexpectedly... )
    And the menu you said is present in every forum-page, I think...

yeah it is. glad you found it.

8. Thank you friend!!
  9. Stupid RS taking forever to even let me download it Anybody know if there's a Mediafire link?
  10. Can anybody up again?
  11. Please can anybody up again
  12. sorry guys i don't have the files on my HD anymore
    But I can make a new one
    please stay tuned