1. That would be amazing . I hate when I stumble across something like this and get super excited about it before I realize its 8 years old.
  2. Yes yes please do
  3. New Compilation
    New Links

Links in first post !!

4. Nice comp. almost every song played on the tour ? I see Party girl & Follow are missing but I'm after a night shift so maybe more ?
  5. Originally posted by treasure:[..]

Nice comp. almost every song played on the tour ? I see Party girl & Follow are missing but I'm after a night shift so maybe more ?
    First of all: great, great work Spiral.
    Yes, Party Girl, I Will Follow, Van Diemen's Land and Redemption Song, not counting one-offs like We Will Rock You, Lost Highway, etc.
  6. no not all songs played during the Tour, there are some who are missing.
    I didn't had much time to search for some with "good" audio quality and mainly from different venues.
    but we could search for the best sounded versions and add a "bonus" part with all the missing songs
  7. I suggest Redemption Song from 1992-10-14 Houston and I WIll Follow from 1993-08-12 London
  8. Originally posted by Spiral:no not all songs played during the Tour, there are some who are missing.
    I didn't had much time to search for some with "good" audio quality and mainly from different venues.
    but we could search for the best sounded versions and add a "bonus" part with all the missing songs
    Dear Prudence too I think ?

Great idea
  9. great sound but Houston and London(12) are already taken. The thing was to have each song from a different show
  10. These are the songs who are missing:
    (list from U2gigs)

Redemption Song (16 times)
    I Will Follow (10 times)
    Party Girl (4 times)
    Van Diemen's Land (4 times)
    Happy Birthday (2 times)
    Knockin' On Heaven's Door (2 times)
    New York, New York (2 times)
    Are You Lonesome Tonight (1 time)
    Dear Prudence (1 time)
    La Bamba (1 time)