1. The problem with being my age is school and scheduling concert-attending... unless U2 are in Austin (or MAYBE San Antonio), or it's a weekend or the summer, I can't see them.
  2. Originally posted by digitizeThe problem with being my age is school and scheduling concert-attending... unless U2 are in Austin (or MAYBE San Antonio), or it's a weekend or the summer, I can't see them.

Hey you can repeat school....can't repeat U2 though...think about it
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

not the best advice imo lol
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

love it!
  5. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

love it!

All of them? San Jose Elevation 2 was a pretty great show and special night. Zoo TV Dodger Stadium on Larry B-Day was fantastic... every show has it's charms.
  6. Th first one i ever went to:

1984-11-12 - Birmingham, England - National Exhibition Centre

But, they've all been very close after that.

7. My favourite is my first concert. ZOO TV Roundhay Park, Leeds 1993
  8. Mannheim 1997 I'd say. Heavy rain all the way, only 1/4 of the venue filled but an amazing show.
  9. Originally posted by yeahMannheim 1997 I'd say. Heavy rain all the way, only 1/4 of the venue filled but an amazing show.

was the attendance due to the weather or just ticket sales. Im surprised the band were able to deliver. Fair play.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

was the attendance due to the weather or just ticket sales. Im surprised the band were able to deliver. Fair play.

Both I guess. Popmart wasn't received well in Germany. They played in venues for 60 - 80 000 people and the biggest audience was 35 000 if I remember right.

Surprisingly, the band delivered an awsome show that night. Also there are 2 great boots of the gig. Highly recommended. An excellent incomplete soundboard and a complete, very good/excellent audience recording.
  11. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Both I guess. Popmart wasn't received well in Germany. They played in venues for 60 - 80 000 people and the biggest audience was 35 000 if I remember right.

Surprisingly, the band delivered an awsome show that night. Also there are 2 great boots of the gig. Highly recommended. An excellent incomplete soundboard and a complete, very good/excellent audience recording.

i downloaded both recordings. Shame about the incomplete soundboard. Good ambient to it.
  12. I'll let you know the next year