1. Originally posted by LikeASongMy absolutue favorite (ehem and the only one xDD ) was 2005-08-11 Madrid. It was my birthday night (I was born 12th August 1990 =>> just 6 days left from now ) and I saw the band I've been raised up with. Perfect night. Best 2 hours (best day actually) of my life so far.

it must have been your best birthday present Sergio!
  2. Very diffficullt choice - I'd say of the shows I've seen, the June 6th 2001 at the fleetcenter(the filmed one) and MSG Oct 24th 2001 show are a dead tie for me. The former because it was my first U2 show, and the latter because it was the first of the emotional new york shows after september 11th and it was just amazing.

For the vertigo tour, my favorite that I saw was Dec 4th 2005 at the fleetcenter with the 2 encores, ending with Bad aboy and fast cars. Awesome show, I hope a soundboard-worthy boot comes out for this one at some point.

After that the free brooklyn show was awesome, and so was the May 18th show in Jersey. That's all the ones I've seen, all were amazing!
  3. Originally posted by blindinglights Very diffficullt choice - I'd say of the shows I've seen, the June 6th 2001 at the fleetcenter(the filmed one) and MSG Oct 24th 2001 show are a dead tie for me. The former because it was my first U2 show, and the latter because it was the first of the emotional new york shows after september 11th and it was just amazing.

For the vertigo tour, my favorite that I saw was Dec 4th 2005 at the fleetcenter with the 2 encores, ending with Bad aboy and fast cars. Awesome show, I hope a soundboard-worthy boot comes out for this one at some point.

After that the free brooklyn show was awesome, and so was the May 18th show in Jersey. That's all the ones I've seen, all were amazing!

the boot I have of the December 4 show is great quality
  4. Yah, I have an audience boot of the dec 4th show that i got off U2torrents, I think it's the only one circulating as far as I know, and it is very good but compared to the best boots out there, the tokyo shows, notre dame, leeds, twickenham, etc, it has its fair share of static and muddiness. Not that I'm complaining - I'm very happy to have what I have, but it would be awesome if an even better quality one came out.
  5. pffffff that's diffecault to me ..
    dortmund 06/04/1992 was the first one it was one big party
    rotterdam 05/10/1993 bono's birthday party ......very great show
    colonge 06/12/1993 great show but not very special
    nijmegen 08/03/1993 very good show but to far from the stage
    rotterdam 07/18/1997 popmart rules but to far from the stage
    rotterdam 07/19/1997 popmart rules FRONTROW !!!! RIGHT FROM THE LEMON almost touched
    BONO
    arnhem 07/31/2001 ELEVATION !!! SECOND FRONTROW FIVE METERS FROM THE STAGE !
    amsterdam 07/13/2005 VERTIGO HELLO HELLO ..again SECOND FRONTROW great showwith a crazy crowd !!!!
    AMSTERDAM 07/16/2005 BEST SHOW EVER NOT THE FRONT ROW OR SECOND ONE
    the best show because a lot of things ...never saw the band play with so much fun ...
    a show with a lot surprises ....FIRST PERFORMENCE OF MISS SARAJEVO >>>
    WHO"S GONNA RIDE YOUR WILD HORSES <ORIGINAL OF THE SPECIES FULL BAND VERSION FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH a crewmember on piano ...and EUH UH NOT
    VERTIGO BUT 40 AT THE END surprise SURPRISE
  6. OMG u guys have gone to some epic shows!!! one day i will be able to say i went to an amazing show. CANT WAIT FOR ALBUM AND TOUR ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! its my b-day this month and im more anxious about the ALBUM!!! i tihnk that says something!!! LOL
  7. WOW, EMIEL!!!

*jealous*

8. Originally posted by blindinglights Very diffficullt choice - I'd say of the shows I've seen, the June 6th 2001 at the fleetcenter(the filmed one) and MSG Oct 24th 2001 show are a dead tie for me. The former because it was my first U2 show, and the latter because it was the first of the emotional new york shows after september 11th and it was just amazing.

The December 4 show is amazing.
  9. It really is! Performance-wise it was the best of all the shows I've seen, without a doubt.
  10. I went to two concerts so far:

Vertigo 12-06-2005 Gelsenkirchen Auf Schalke --> my first U2 concert, what a night, it blew me away, in the best way possible, a night I will never forget.

Vertigo, 03-08-2005 Munich Olympiastadion --> it was the perfect night, summer rain and all, so intense it had me laughing, crying, bouncing, everything.... both concerts are special for me, but this one was more intense, in a way.
  11. Originally posted by yuri31WOW, EMIEL!!!

*jealous*

yeah i can't wait for the next tour ....
  12. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Only been to one, Hatford CT, December 7, 2005. Up in the nosebleeds, but damn, they turned that place into a club. Bono and Edge chasing each other around the ellipse during UTEOTW was my favorite.

I was at that show too. Phenominal show!!! Cold as hell outside though!