1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Is he!? I didn't know that. He seems like a hilarious dude.

michael121405
  2. not very active on the forums, unfortunately. i'm sure he's got some interesting stories. (although you can read a brief synopsis at youtube...)
  3. Forgot to mention the Oct. 17th 2005 show in Philly with The Boss on stage. Place went CRAZY!!!
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991Forgot to mention the Oct. 17th 2005 show in Philly with The Boss on stage. Place went CRAZY!!!

I'm sure you've already answered this somewhere in this topic, but I'm too lazy....how many shows have you attended?
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I'm sure you've already answered this somewhere in this topic, but I'm too lazy....how many shows have you attended?

Only the D.C Show on the PopMart Tour then 17 during Vertigo Tour. 1 Boston, 1 Hartford, 5 NYC, 2 NJ, 4 Philly, 2 D.C, 1 Pittsburgh, then 1 in Cleveland. Missed out on the Elevation Tour . I was in the Military at the time
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

Only the D.C Show on the PopMart Tour then 17 during Vertigo Tour. 1 Boston, 1 Hartford, 5 NYC, 2 NJ, 4 Philly, 2 D.C, 1 Pittsburgh, then 1 in Cleveland. Missed out on the Elevation Tour . I was in the Military at the time

You.

Are.

Insane.

(and my hero)
  7. Would have loved to see them in Charlotte in 2001 on my B-Day I was in NC at the time, and the Pheonix show in Nov. 2001 with Randy Johnson on stage after they won the WS
  8. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

You.

Are.

Insane.

(and my hero)

I can NEVER do that again....still paying that off 3 years later! But U2 is the only band I would actually do such a thing. I will have to hold back next year
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

I can NEVER do that again....still paying that off 3 years later! But U2 is the only band I would actually do such a thing. I will have to hold back next year

I've vowed to see a show in Europe for the next tour.
  10. Gotta funny story for you... My sister had an extra ticket to the Philly show in June 2001 but I was out of town that week...BUT I had every intention to make it back in time to go to the show. I made it back in time for the show only to find out my sister sold my ticket to her friend. They went to the show and my sisters friend got up on stage (2nd time that had happened to her mind you (D.C 97 First time)) and sang with Bono during In A Little While. PISSED ME OFF!!
  11. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I've vowed to see a show in Europe for the next tour.

That would be interesting...If I had a choice it would be either in Dublin, Wembley or Rotterdam for sure
  12. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

That would be interesting...If I had a choice it would be either in Dublin, Wembley or Rotterdam for sure

Great story! I'm thinking Wembley, since my gf is British....I think I'll drag her along.