1. Hence why one should listen to something before labelling it

2. I'm sure you are, but this one stands out to me. Maybe he should TRY it

3. Yes, anyway, before we 'cause any trouble, I hope the majority of the bootlegs from next tour are decent quality. In fact, I just hope people manage to get bootlegs at all lol. Call me a pessimist, but who's not to say that security might get even tighter?
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Yes, anyway, before we 'cause any trouble, I hope the majority of the bootlegs from next tour are decent quality. In fact, I just hope people manage to get bootlegs at all lol. Call me a pessimist, but who's not to say that security might get even tighter?

practically every U2 gig from 1987 has been recorded. That will continue as recording equipment becomes smaller, easier to hide and a lot cheaprer
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:practically every U2 gig from 1987 has been recorded. That will continue as recording equipment becomes smaller, easier to hide and a lot cheaprer

Guess that's answer enough for me lol. I was just trying to get us back on topic in a roundabout kinda way
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Deception is not the aim. We dont rename the files so if the originals were incorrectly named then so will ours. The setlists on the bootleg pages are correct so you know what your getting before you even download.

I never said you aimed to deceive, or that's it's your fault anyway. But it can still be annoying with
    90 % of the songs having wrong names.
  7. Can't be too hard to spend 90 seconds on renaming the tracks.
  8. Originally posted by carlibengarli:[..]

I never said you aimed to deceive, or that's it's your fault anyway. But it can still be annoying with
    90 % of the songs having wrong names.

Sometimes happens, just rename and done you are.
  9. Can anyone tell me if there is a high quality recording of New Year's Day where Bono sings the 'Maybe the time is right line?' I have a couple of copies, but the quality is questionable. Just wondered if there was one on a decent recording.

Thanks in advance for any replies
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis:Can anyone tell me if there is a high quality recording of New Year's Day where Bono sings the 'Maybe the time is right line?' I have a couple of copies, but the quality is questionable. Just wondered if there was one on a decent recording.

Thanks in advance for any replies

1982-12-02 - Manchester?

2 minute long version, excellent soundboard