1. had that too a few moments again. just normal I suppose. Refresh the page in a few moments.

2. Thank for this adwice, today the link works, and I can download, thank Remy and Dieder for your help!
  3. Remy's right. What happens is computers all around the world (in any country on any internet provider) share IP ranges, say for example Bob in Spain uses the range 165.162.201.123, Paul of Antarctica uses 165.162.201.124 and you're in Sydney, using 165.162.201.092 - which does indeed happen. There aren't millions of IP addresses to go around either, and this is why they're shared.

It doesn't matter about the last set of numbers (the 123, the 124 or 092), but if another ISP assigns those first three identical numbers to you (the 165.162.201), then RapidShare thinks you're downloading another file, when you're not, but Bob in Spain is on that identical set of three numbers. The old trick of switching your router / modem off and back on works only for dynamic addresses, and more so on wireless than wired, so those with wireless connections and laptops may well have better luck at it.

Check out this site to see your IP adress: http://www.ip-adress.com/

If you're using Windows (98 - Server 2008), then click Start > Run, type cmd, press Enter and type ipconfig /all into the box. A whole load of fun and fantastic network stuff comes up and if DHCP (dynamic host control protocol) has Yes next to it, your address is dynamic, if it says No then obviously it is a static address.

On a Mac - any version? System Prefs > Network > Show Built-In Ethernet, and if you have an option for Renew DHCP Lease, it's a dynamic IP, otherwise not.

Finally for Linux, if I remember, open Terminal > ifconfig > and look for either BOOTPRO=dhcp or BOOTPRO=static.