1. Anybody that got to see some of the Pop songs in 2001 must feel pretty privileged nowadays. I am envious.
  2. I’m in that club although I was 10 at the time and didn’t fully appreciate what I was taking in, don’t think Gone was amongst my favourite or most known songs back then but at least it’s on my list so yeah feel very lucky. Discotheque and wake up dead man also on my list from the Glasgow 1 show.
  3. Discothèque and The Fly 2001 are incredible versions.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m in that club although I was 10 at the time and didn’t fully appreciate what I was taking in, don’t think Gone was amongst my favourite or most known songs back then but at least it’s on my list so yeah feel very lucky. Discotheque and wake up dead man also on my list from the Glasgow 1 show.
    You saw the last performance ever of Gone, that's nuts
  5. Crazy, like I was saying if only I had really known and loved the song as much back then and realised I was witnessing its last performance. Definitely one of the best songs they stopped playing, I know there’s a few but Gone was just excellent live.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Crazy, like I was saying if only I had really known and loved the song as much back then and realised I was witnessing its last performance. Definitely one of the best songs they stopped playing, I know there’s a few but Gone was just excellent live.
    It's an incredible song, so much power, great lyrics and a fantastic live number. It's a crime they retired it
  7. Definitely.... So are the versions of both those songs of Vertigo tour .
  8. Gone would have been good in the e+i, in place of Iris after The Ocean
  9. Discotheque & Wake Up Dead Man - 11/8/2001
    Gone,Staring At The Sun & Wake Up Dead Man - 12/8/2001

…for me
  10. My dad almost went broke in 2001 by seeing every chicago show on both legs and went to South Bend as well
  11. Our kind of guy ♥
    Chicago was definitely the city to do it! The most varied setlists happened there. And South Bend with BD opening and first gig since 9/11, wow. Jealous.
  12. I was listening to official Boston cd the other night when Bono was getting nostalgic about Paradise Theatre 20 years before,at the time it felt 1981 was ancient times then it hit me it's now over 20 years since the Elevation Tour,man I feel old😧