1. Yeah, personal meanings and attachments are something that can't be beat - totally feel you there.

It's just the song does nothing special for me. I love the dynamics when the full band kicks in but for the rest is just meh
  2. I really, really like new york. it's the underdog on atyclb. I don't know why, but I like these lazy, soft-spoken songs.. just like if you wear that velvet dress.
  3. It's that good it should be played every night in New York.
  4. they almost didn t play California in California and is from the new cd that they are presenting so do you think that there are a chance to play New York in New york ?

I hope they ll play it ..we have a lot of more chances for a New York, New York snippet
  5. Don't want to burst anyone's bubble here, but if they didn't play it in the Vertigo residency at the MSG when the tour was heavily based on ATYCLB/HTDAAB, why do you think they'll play it 10 years later?
    Hope I'm wrong.
  6. Because of the setlist variation!
  7. After all, it's a musical journey.
  8. yep, and......... an idea!

But seriously, I love New York! Was one of the highlights for me when I used to watch the Boston DVD.
  9. Was one of my favorites in person.

Yeah man Kansas City, that was an incredible night.
  10. This song is on ATYCLB and I have the best (or worst, depending on your stance) ATYCLB karma on this forum. LA 3 was the first IE gig I attended. I had remained spoiler free up to that point and what do they debut? Elevation + Stuck.

I'd love to see it come back, as it could make for a great e-stage song.