1. Yeah I remember everyone walking out during Yahweh. I pity the fools.
  2. That intro
  3. hell yeah! And the outro

I hear this is being played again in Spanish cinemas...any re-screenings in the UK?? I missed this when it was playing and they won't effin release the thing either
  4. It seems to be having a nationwide release in Spain:

"U2 3D," the first film on U2 filmed with 3D digital technology, will return to Spanish cinemas on October 3. For a limited time 42 rooms of our country, seven years after its premiere in 2008.

Meeting which will be screened in "U2 3D":

Madrid: Heron City Las Rozas, Mendez Alvaro, Parquesur, Kinepolis, Ideal, Diversia, Plenilunio Rivas Futura, Islazul, Full Moon, Tres Aguas, Plaza Norte 2.

Catalonia: The Machinist, Diagonal Mar, Heron City, Parc Vallès, Ikaria, Sant Cugat, Central Park, Cornella Full HD.

Levante: Bonaire, Kinepolis Valencia, Alicante Kinepolis, Yelmo Campanar Valencia.

North Zone: Oviedo Principality Park, Bay of Santander, Zaragoza Puerto Venecia, Max Ocio Bilbao, As Cancelas Santiago de Compostela, Megapark, Alava Boulevard, Los Prados Oviedo, Gijón Ocimax, Helm Vigo.

Andalusia: Seville Square, Kinepolis Granada, Plaza Mayor Málaga, Cádiz South Area.

Canary Islands: El Muelle Las Palmas, Las Palmas and Las Arenas Tenerife Meridiano.

Balearic Islands: Mallorca Festival Park.
  5. Was there ever a petition or something to release this?
  6. Would love to see this again. Since I just missed the Vertigo tour after having become a fan, when I saw this movie in 2008 it was, in a sense, my first "live" U2 experience, if you know what I mean. Clearly not the same thing as being there in person, but wow, when the band kicked into Vertigo in 3D on the big screen...goosebumps. My wife (fiancee at the time) said the same!
  7. Originally posted by bpt3:Would love to see this again. Since I just missed the Vertigo tour after having become a fan, when I saw this movie in 2008 it was, in a sense, my first "live" U2 experience, if you know what I mean. Clearly not the same thing as being there in person, but wow, when the band kicked into Vertigo in 3D on the big screen...goosebumps. My wife (fiancee at the time) said the same!
    When did I write this?

Exactly the same story for me.
  8. Also about the fiancee/wife?
  9. Wouldn't be the homecoming-gigs in Dublin the perfect occasion to re-launch it in Dublin-theaters? A lot of U2-fans in the city that week so would definitly sold out every night and it would be a perfect warm-up for the real concert! Anyone with the right connections in Dublin?
  10. Will we ever see this again?