1. I had seen the UK remark at the bottom but not the "aditional cities". There's still hope I guess. I wonder if they're waiting to see how ticket sales go for this bunch of concerts before announcing the others.

2. Pretty sure that the Belgian one will be the festival TW Classic as some of Bruce's previous tours. WIll be annonced after this year's festival i guess.
  3. Originally posted by nourssuperstar:Pretty sure that the Belgian one will be the festival TW Classic as some of Bruce's previous tours. WIll be annonced after this year's festival i guess.
    TW Festival is on the same weekend as Glasto? I think that's a no. I would have guessed they'd do Glastonbury but it falls in the middle of the Goteborg dates. They're not doing any consecutive nights in the tour so that basically rules Glasto (and TW!) out. I wonder if they'll do any other festivals though. Maybe Pinkpop before Düsseldorf, Sziget after Monza?
  4. It still can happen, TW Classic is not fixed to a date from year to year. It can be in june but in july too.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    TW Festival is on the same weekend as Glasto? I think that's a no. I would have guessed they'd do Glastonbury but it falls in the middle of the Goteborg dates. They're not doing any consecutive nights in the tour so that basically rules Glasto (and TW!) out. I wonder if they'll do any other festivals though. Maybe Pinkpop before Düsseldorf, Sziget after Monza?
    The pricing for Landgraaf (with golden circle) doesn't look like a festival (Pinkpop) but i can be wrong of course as it's close to the festival dates ;-)
  6. Where are they playing in Dublin?
  7. Originally posted by nourssuperstar:[..]
    The pricing for Landgraaf (with golden circle) doesn't look like a festival (Pinkpop) but i can be wrong of course as it's close to the festival dates ;-)
    It is the week before Pinkpop.
  8. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    Sadly, no one ever taught me how to Google.

Since he is playing at the RDS that actually is good for U2 because that means an increased possibility of Croke dates which are limited in number due to local concerns.
    Yeah. I'm still surprised very few acts have chosen to play at the new and super nice Aviva instead of the much older Croke Park. I saw Roger Waters at the Aviva in 2013 and it was one hell of a show, it's easy to get to the stadium and much better than Croker in every sense (except obviously the historical/sentimental factor).
  9. Coldplay will probably also take a couple dates next summer at Croke Park. That doesn’t mean U2 can’t also do 2-3 shows there, but special permission will have to be obtained. This year they already had 2 for Ed Sheeran and will have 5(!) for Garth Brooks, so the locals are probably getting pissed.