1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah some of them have been floating around for months. I wonder if they'll end up being true.

29 May – Barcelona
    31 may – Madrid
    3 Junio – San Sebastián
    5 June – Paris
    11 y 13 June – Milán
    25 y 27 June – Stockholm
    2 July – Oslo
    6 July – Helsinki
    15 July - Berlín
    21 y 23 July – London
    25 July - Manchester
    30 July – Dublín
    Nope.
  2. Give the events that have unfolded in the last week, Europe seems to be moving in the opposite direction of allowing stadium sized concerts to happen next sumer.
  3. Huh? It'll be fine lol.
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:Give the events that have unfolded in the last week, Europe seems to be moving in the opposite direction of allowing stadium sized concerts to happen next sumer.
    I think you’ve been listening to Adam and edge a bit too much. They keep on talking about uncertainty of big shows yet several bands are already scheduled to play plenty of big shows in the summer and we’ve already had plenty this year as well.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think you’ve been listening to Adam and edge a bit too much. They keep on talking about uncertainty of big shows yet several bands are already scheduled to play plenty of big shows in the summer and we’ve already had plenty this year as well.
    The UK and a few other European countries have had big outdoor shoes this summer, and will next summer. But other places like Germany, I can’t see it. They seem determined to remain in a state of lockdown, and will jump at any reason to remain that way.
  6. Tour Europe '22 announcement "on hold"...
  7. With a deal like that you don't need to tour for at least two more pandemics lol
  8. well done brucie mate as you can't take it with you

but i think that also means that the new owners will have the rights to sell the songs to advertisers which always ruins a good legacy

some kid - yo heard that track born to run
    another kid - ya the song from the adidas advert great ain it

9. I've never gotten the fuzz or the drama about songs being used for adverts. I mean, I've known some superb bands and artists thanks to some of their tunes being used in TV ads, video games, etc.