1. Does anyone know of any soundboard recordings of Springsteen in Boston during his spring 1977 tour?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Originally posted by Sid_Down:Does anyone know of any soundboard recordings of Springsteen in Boston during his spring 1977 tour?
    Thanks in advance.
    @treasure @eddiemonsoon
  3. Originally posted by Sid_Down:Does anyone know of any soundboard recordings of Springsteen in Boston during his spring 1977 tour?
    Thanks in advance.
    Stuff on Guitars101 for that run of shows...not checked quality
  4. Just managed to score a single seated good tier 1 ticket at face value for Edinburgh Murrayfield in a couple of weeks. Thought any tickets left would be over inflated prices, so stoked about that. First time seeing the boss, I live nearby and thought I’m too close to miss out!
  5. Originally posted by Sid_Down:Does anyone know of any soundboard recordings of Springsteen in Boston during his spring 1977 tour?
    Thanks in advance.
    No SB in circulation but exc AUD of all 4 shows.
  6. There are 2 official recordings of 1977. Rochester and Albany.
  7. I’ll piggyback. What is theee definitive Bruce bootleg and where can I find is? His RDS or Rocks hottest ticket.
  8. Originally posted by samko:Just managed to score a single seated good tier 1 ticket at face value for Edinburgh Murrayfield in a couple of weeks. Thought any tickets left would be over inflated prices, so stoked about that. First time seeing the boss, I live nearby and thought I’m too close to miss out!
    I got a GA a few weeks ago for it. I was absolutely skint when they went on sale. Absolutely buzzing for it. Saw him at Hampden in 2016 and the show was great.

Love Murrayfield for a gig too. Saw Oasis there in 2009 and the Stones in 2018. Great venue.
  9. It is impossible to say which Bruce bootleg is the definitieve..

10. I went in 2012/2013 to 3 shows of Springsteen and heard 66 different songs. Tremendous!
  11. Unreal. I knew going in that this tour was very different. Both were a lot of fun regardless. Fun in a way U2 shows aren’t. I can’t yet pinpoint why but it was enjoyable watching a band just playing. Watching U2 isn’t like that.
  12. Passaic '78 is the most usual answer to that -really complicated- question. That would be like their RDS 93.

A few other essentials (like their Rock Hottest Ticket, Leeds '97, Zoo Stockholm, Point Depot) would be Main Point '75, Los Angeles/Vietnam VETs '81, New York '76 (last show of the year) and Nassau '80. If you want more modern stuff, Gothenburg 2003 (longest show for many years) and MSG 2009 are safe bets.

I personally enjoy the Live 75-85 compilation quite a lot but it's not a bootleg perse, it's more of a U22 kinda thing mixing different cities and years. But it's fantastic.