1. Never been lucky enough to catch the boss live. Gets a regular cycle on my playlist

2. Oi oi he's good in this. Hitting high B's just for fun
  3. For a 73 year old Springsteen is still doing great, the European shows are already longer than the American shows and also have more variation. It is a pity that Springsteen plays relatively few new songs from Letter to you. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to Dusseldorf and Hamburg.
  4. Have seen Bruce four times over the last 6 weeks. Thought we’d make more of an effort as hard to see him do another tour with the E Street Band. Bucket list to see him in the States - Long Island- and the three Dublin shows. Pure joy!!! Uplifting, joyous, reflective and so much fun in between. Three hours last night at 73 was a sight to be hold. Yes the set list doesn’t change as much as before but to hear him sing songs over a back catalogue of 50 years is fantastic. Took my daughter last night and she had a ball. If you get a chance to see him over the next few months don’t let it pass you by. We might never see him with the band again.
  5. Saw him in 2016 on San Siro. Best live show I've seen. Have tickets for italian party in Imola...end of European shows.
  6. Have seen the Boss every time he has come to Ireland. 3 hour shows at 73. The man just loves what he does on stage and the whole band looks like they are all having a ball. Like Irishred, I'm sad as I think this is the last time we will see him on this scale. What a way to go out though. Although he could be still prove us all wrong and be rocking out at 90!
  7. I was also at San Siro in 16' and it was nuts. A bit unusual for him, but since it was the 30th anniversary of the Born in the Usa tour at San Siro in 86', he played the whole album from A-Z which was a nice surprise for us casuals...
    If I recollect right the gig lasted almost 4 hours✌️
  8. Originally posted by celtic:I was also at San Siro in 16' and it was nuts. A bit unusual for him, but since it was the 30th anniversary of the Born in the Usa tour at San Siro in 86', he played the whole album from A-Z which was a nice surprise for us casuals...
    If I recollect right the gig lasted almost 4 hours✌️
    Bruce played 2 nights in San Siro in 2016. Neither of them had whole Born in USA. In 2013 he did, but at that tour he played a whole album every night. It had nothing to do with any anniversary. I was lucky enough to hear Darkness On The Edge Of Town in Nijmegen
  9. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    Bruce played 2 nights in San Siro in 2016. Neither of them had whole Born in USA. In 2013 he did, but at that tour he played a whole album every night. It had nothing to do with any anniversary. I was lucky enough to hear Darkness On The Edge Of Town in Nijmegen
    You're right. Can't believe 10 years have passed already.
    Anyway, outside of U2, this is still one of the top3 concerts I have attended in the last 30 or so years.
    Video of the choreography:

Setlist-34 songs:
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2013/stadio-giuseppe-meazza-milan-italy-73c4b269.html
  10. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    I was also in Nijmegen, very happy with Darkness on the Edge of town, better record than BITUSA. Legendary show, 3 hours, lots of rain, Springsteen soaking wet in just jeans and shirt, shouting "it's not raining hard enough yet!"