1. Civ V is great at least, played it a lot. Not really delved into VI.
  2. I played it for a while, and it was fairly enjoyable.
  3. Persona 4 Golden is great and its 20% off on steam
  4. Just finished Detroit: Become Human and it was a great experience. The story alone deserves a 10, and the fact that it would incorporate your gameplay mistakes into the story was great, unlike other games that would just fail you and restart the mission.

The gameplay could have been better though. Could have been more interactive rather than a simulator or a cinematic video game experience.

Not sure what to play next now. Borderlands 3, Astro playroom, Watch Dogs Legion, Bugsnax?
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:Just finished Detroit: Become Human and it was a great experience. The story alone deserves a 10, and the fact that it would incorporate your gameplay mistakes into the story was great, unlike other games that would just fail you and restart the mission.

The gameplay could have been better though. Could have been more interactive rather than a simulator or a cinematic video game experience.

Not sure what to play next now. Borderlands 3, Astro playroom, Watch Dogs Legion, Bugsnax?
    Astro Playroom is supposed to be really fun with LOTS of Playstation easter eggs, and it uses the new controller perfectly
  6. Yeah I started to play Astros Playroom when I first unboxed the PS5, put it down 30 mins in and booted up Miles Morales because I couldn't resist lol. Might give it another go now.
  7. Finished Spider Man PS4 story today, amazing game! Now its time for the side mission and trying to get 100% trophies
  8. Enjoy the Screwball missions lol.
  9. I finished Astro. Also managed to get a 3D Pulse Headset. They've also introduced a ray tracing + 60fps mode to Miles Morales but unfortunately I've already traded it in
  10. Starting cyberpunk 2077
  11. Am I the only one who doesn't see the hype? I don't like the aesthetic of it