1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I hope that’s not how they intend to promote AB30 although I can’t see it with it already being released as cd with the fanclub. There’s plenty of other shows they could chose to put on Spotify and sell in physical format(s), sydney would be my last choice since it’s already out there.
    do you really think that they will choose a new concert to put on spotify instead the old ones?
  2. Please a remastered of Stockholm 92 or Houston 92
  3. Dont want Stockholm. Would rather have a show we've never had a good bootleg quality of.

4. Yeah I would love a remaster of that show, that would be a perfect anniversary gift.
  5. Probably not but I think there’s zero point to them putting old ones on Spotify. Only stuff that hasn’t been released interests me. There’s no reason for them not to release Dublin, Stockholm or one of the Yankee stadium shows or perhaps a compilation of both as I’m fairly certain both would have been recorded in full to a professional standard, audience mixed in etc. So I wouldn’t expect any of that but I don’t think it’s impossible or an unreasonable thing to look for in place of the same concert time and again.
  6. They would have a lot of soundboard recordings from Zoo TV only problem is are they willing to release them because I'm sure most fans would prefer that to another Solar plexus remix of Mysterious ways.
  7. I don’t understand why they never release new material from tours. The demand is certainly there and will sell, or even as a subscriber gift. It will get people subscribing! Especially for the best tour to ever exist in ZooTV, they be mad not to release something fresh, especially when the hype and demand is there now.

8. what
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Probably not but I think there’s zero point to them putting old ones on Spotify. Only stuff that hasn’t been released interests me.

As another obsessive member of the fan club and this forum, I understand your viewpoint but I can see the bigger picture in them putting the Sydney show on Spotify. For those not rusted on like us, it would be an opportunity to hear the band perform on one of its legendary tours. Maybe it's not the best show of the tour and something many of us are familiar with; but it has its place in the marketing strategy.

I think our interests would be met, as you suggest, by releasing another show for we die-hards as next year's gift or even a bonus download given what a s--t decade it's been so far.
  10. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]

As another obsessive member of the fan club and this forum, I understand your viewpoint but I can see the bigger picture in them putting the Sydney show on Spotify. For those not rusted on like us, it would be an opportunity to hear the band perform on one of its legendary tours. Maybe it's not the best show of the tour and something many of us are familiar with; but it has its place in the marketing strategy.

I think our interests would be met, as you suggest, by releasing another show for we die-hards as next year's gift or even a bonus download given what a s--t decade it's been so far.
    Or do like other bands do: give people an option. A standard version with the Sydney show and a deluxe version with other show(s)