1. If they couldn’t deliver with that Uber deluxe box set then I fail to see why they’d put the effort in now.
  2. I wonder if we’re still on course for some sort of announcement or news between now and the end of the month as was mentioned by u2songs as a possible timescale. Still trying to keep the hopes and expectations low but can’t help but wonder what they could have up their sleeves. There’s real potential for it to be something great but there’s also potential for it to be a total letdown.
  3. Late August 2011 is when the Uber was announced for November release.
  4. The Dream is they will remaster/rerelease an Outside Broadcast from 92’ that must have UV in it! Plus was these shows shot on film?
  5. Realistically they'll show Sydney on YouTube for free and thats it lol.
  6. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:The Dream is they will remaster/rerelease an Outside Broadcast from 92’ that must have UV in it! Plus was these shows shot on film?
    Indeed. No UV then what’s the point?
    (If we could get an earlier show that has “Wild Horse” then even better!)
  7. This would be the biggest let down of them all.
    (But not out of the question, unfortunately)
  8. I just want ultraviolet and wild horses
  9. Stockholm 92 would be the show id op for, this show was recorded mixed, and broadcast at the time (albeit to one person), and a great representation of an early arena Zoo TV show
  10. And they nailed it in 2018, other than in 1992 (in my opinion).
  11. True but I’d like to see a release with all 10 AB songs (that were performed in 1992).

Stockholm is definitely a great option but I’d be thrilled with a different show, as well.