1. I must be the only one that would settle for a tweet? Good damn remasters and anniversary editions.
  2. Yes the 2018 vinyl remaster is the best one
  3. Once the bands live releases are more complete then I’ll settle for a tweet as well. Until then I’m going to be disappointed if they don’t honour anniversaries with live audio and/or video. Or if they want to start randomly releasing shows more often rather than wait for anniversaries that would work as well but until Dublin 93 and Stockholm 92 are released from zoo tv the AB anniversaries will always pass with disappointment.
  4. A remastered tweet.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Coloured vinyl release of the album, as good as confirmed already by u2songs. And the virtual reality thing which sounds like more talking and looking back over previously released stuff rather than any unseen footage.

Oh they are working on lots of unseen stuff for that.
  6. Unseen live stuff or unseen bits in the studio with the band working out songs etc? If it’s just studio stuff I’m not really interested although I appreciate it will at least add something for other fans that like that sort of stuff and get to see something different, it’s not just to cater to me after all. I should add I will watch it anyway but i won’t revisit it, just like from the sky down seen it once when it was on the bbc I think, but sydney I’ve watched and listened to more times than I can remember.

Here’s something I would like and probably revisit or at least put something together to revisit aspects of it. If they showed us the band working out songs, the ideas behind them, the journey of the song and the fallouts, hard work behind it then cut to a full live performance of the song, this is what it became sort of thing. Not a live performance we’ve already seen though. That would cater to everyone, the album in full live, some behind the scenes stuff. Don’t know if they’d have so cruel footage live but they would likely have live soundboard audio they could put a video over which would still be a big box ticked. Ultraviolet from zoo tv is due a release so they could pick any show for that really, acrobat they could give us an E&I show (not Berlin again), just pick out live performances to compliment the studio stuff and chat.
  7. People, it's obviously going to be Sydney on vinyl.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Unseen live stuff or unseen bits in the studio with the band working out songs etc? If it’s just studio stuff I’m not really interested although I appreciate it will at least add something for other fans that like that sort of stuff and get to see something different, it’s not just to cater to me after all. I should add I will watch it anyway but i won’t revisit it, just like from the sky down seen it once when it was on the bbc I think, but sydney I’ve watched and listened to more times than I can remember.

Here’s something I would like and probably revisit or at least put something together to revisit aspects of it. If they showed us the band working out songs, the ideas behind them, the journey of the song and the fallouts, hard work behind it then cut to a full live performance of the song, this is what it became sort of thing. Not a live performance we’ve already seen though. That would cater to everyone, the album in full live, some behind the scenes stuff. Don’t know if they’d have so cruel footage live but they would likely have live soundboard audio they could put a video over which would still be a big box ticked. Ultraviolet from zoo tv is due a release so they could pick any show for that really, acrobat they could give us an E&I show (not Berlin again), just pick out live performances to compliment the studio stuff and chat.
    I expect the focus will be on the album and the creation of the album from what I've been told.
  9. It will be a one off watch for me then probably.
  10. How much of the album was actually done in Berlin?
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Once the bands live releases are more complete then I’ll settle for a tweet as well. Until then I’m going to be disappointed if they don’t honour anniversaries with live audio and/or video. Or if they want to start randomly releasing shows more often rather than wait for anniversaries that would work as well but until Dublin 93 and Stockholm 92 are released from zoo tv the AB anniversaries will always pass with disappointment.
    Exactly.