1. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:man, imagine if achtung baby had never happened - just think, u2 would right now be recording some damned animated song for some corporate ne'er-do-wells

phew! thank goodness that will never happen
    lmao
  2. the vocal take in Heaven and Hell (remaster 2021) in AB 30 when is it from?
  3. Just the same as the 20th anniversary I think so probably recorded around that time 2011. Definitely not 1990’s Bono anyway.
  4. the unseen or rare footage of the band from 1989-1991 they said they would put out, has been underwhelming but who’s surprised.
  5. I’m not surprised based on their history with this stuff but I’am surprised that they continue to make these statements about unseen, unheard stuff, amongst other relatively bold claims about digging deep into the vaults and they still never deliver. Sometimes saying and doing nothing is better than doing something underwhelming.
  6. I have a request for someone a bit more talented than myself (I can edit ends and beginning of songs but not mid song). Would someone be able to make a complete audio version of zoo station from the outside broadcast dvd perhaps with audio from a different performance used as an alternative at the talking bit? (I hate the bits they cut away from the music in outside broadcast) I realise outside broadcast is official material but the videos are on YouTube so I’m not asking for a link to official material to be shared even if someone put the requested song on YouTube. Thanks in advance anyone who takes up the request alternatively I’m all ears if it would be easy enough for me to do and someone had tips but I have tried and can’t make it work.
  7. Originally posted by TheOcean81:Hi all,

We just watched 'From The Sky Down' for the first time in 10 years to celebrate the anniversary, and it was a blast! The main takeaway we really liked from it was the footage from the Point in '89 and the opening ZOO TV show in Lakeland. Both were very clear and it really makes us want a new show from ZOO TV for the subscriber gift this year. Imagine getting Lakeland in full in that quality!

Of course, as it's been said to death in these forums, this is unlikely - but we can always hope!

Best wishes and hope everyone is well!
    It's a brilliant documentary and yes, the Point Depot and Lakeland footage only makes it better
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:I have a request for someone a bit more talented than myself (I can edit ends and beginning of songs but not mid song). Would someone be able to make a complete audio version of zoo station from the outside broadcast dvd perhaps with audio from a different performance used as an alternative at the talking bit? (I hate the bits they cut away from the music in outside broadcast) I realise outside broadcast is official material but the videos are on YouTube so I’m not asking for a link to official material to be shared even if someone put the requested song on YouTube. Thanks in advance anyone who takes up the request alternatively I’m all ears if it would be easy enough for me to do and someone had tips but I have tried and can’t make it work.
    @deanallison Do you mean swapping the audio in the video for uninterrupted audio? If there's soundboard audio of that show it shouldn't be very hard to do. Edit. Just checked the audio section and the NY show sounds like an audience recording to me. Taking audio from another show would likely cause syncing issues
  9. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    @deanallison Do you mean swapping the audio in the video for uninterrupted audio? If there's soundboard audio of that show it shouldn't be very hard to do. Edit. Just checked the audio section and the NY show sounds like an audience recording to me. Taking audio from another show would likely cause syncing issues
    No, well not entirely. I’m not looking for a video, I just want the audio. I know I can just rip the audio from the dvd but there’s the annoying interference parts, it’s they parts I was wondering if they could be patched in with audio from another show to make it an interference free version.
  10. Maybe Try ZooRadio Version?
  11. Zoo station isn’t on that cd. In fact I’ve noticed after doing a few searches there’s an Italian version of zoo radio which does have zoo station. I’ll see if I can still download that and figure out where zoo station is taken from on that cd. Thanks for the recommendation.
  12. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Just the same as the 20th anniversary I think so probably recorded around that time 2011. Definitely not 1990’s Bono anyway.
    The bootleg version of heaven and hell is better than what’s put on the AB 20/ 30. Same for blow your house down. For the versions on Salome there was a way better remix to make. A Little bit of the amazing riff of blow your house down did end up as backing track on from the sky down.
    Was a bit dissapointed with the track on the anniversary cd