1. Looks great. I’ve seen similar ones for Oasis and Radiohead albums but never for U2. Nice!

Just curious: How big is the poster (ie, What are its dimensions?)
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Looks great. I’ve seen similar ones for Oasis and Radiohead albums but never for U2. Nice!

Just curious: How big is the poster (ie, What are its dimensions?)
    30x40
  3. Tracklist top left:
    can someone make it out?
    Zoo Station
    Ultra Violet
    One
    Mysterious Ways
    ?
    ?
    The Fly
    So Cruel
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms...
    ?
    ?
    ?

4. Oh, interesting. My guess:

Zoo Station
    Ultra Violet
    One
    Mysterious Ways
    (Even Better Than) The Real Thing
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    The Fly
    You're So Cruel
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around
    Acrobat (short title??)
    ?

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh, interesting. My guess:

Zoo Station
    Ultra Violet
    One
    Mysterious Ways
    (Even Better Than) The Real Thing
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    The Fly
    You're So Cruel
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around
    Acrobat (short title??)
    ?

[image]
    She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around, interesting. If that's She's Gonna Blow Your House Down that would seem odd to me as that morphed into UV and The Fly?
  6. She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around is Blow Your House Down
    1. Zoo Station
    2. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    3. One
    4. Mysterious Ways
    5. (Even Better Than) The Real Thing
    6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    7. You're So Cruel
    8. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    9. She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around / Blow Your House Down
    10. Acrobat
    there it isn't an 11 track, there are just some credits I guess, the thing that makes me think about this is that there is written U2 under Acrobat
  7. missing from the original AB: Until The End Of The World and Love Is Blindness
    not included in the original AB: She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around / Blow Your House Down
  8. Until The End of The World might have been considered back then as an exclusive to the Wim-Wenders-movie OST of the same name.
  9. I remember going to the cinema to watch that Wenders movie just to hear the new U2 song that was featured in the movie.
    This was a few weeks before The Fly was premiered.

"Until the End of The World" was featured briefly in the movie and I remember not being quite sure if this was the new U2 song. Then it featured again during the end credits, this time a full version. I remember that me and my friend were the only two people left in the cinema, listening to the full song, houselights already on.

Afterwards my friend said: Different, but interesting. I liked the song. It sure was different, but not as different to the U2 sound I was used to as The Fly, with the distorted guitar and voice. The delay on UTTEOTW the guitar seemed very familiar, Bonos voice was easy recognisable the biggest difference for me at the time was the different groove.
  10. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around, interesting. If that's She's Gonna Blow Your House Down that would seem odd to me as that morphed into UV and The Fly?
    Hahaha I went for the difficult one instead of the most obvious one. Yes, it's most probably Blow Your House Down and not Turn Your Head Around.
  11. Originally posted by Papo:I remember going to the cinema to watch that Wenders movie just to hear the new U2 song that was featured in the movie.
    This was a few weeks before The Fly was premiered.

"Until the End of The World" was featured briefly in the movie and I remember not being quite sure if this was the new U2 song. Then it featured again during the end credits, this time a full version. I remember that me and my friend were the only two people left in the cinema, listening to the full song, houselights already on.

Afterwards my friend said: Different, but interesting. I liked the song. It sure was different, but not as different to the U2 sound I was used to as The Fly, with the distorted guitar and voice. The delay on UTTEOTW the guitar seemed very familiar, Bonos voice was easy recognisable the biggest difference for me at the time was the different groove.
    Ohhh I didn't know UTEOTW premiered before The Fly, I thought the Win Wenders film went out around the same time as the AB album