1. Fantastic interview Drew; great to know more about you (and your technological talents)!
  2. Originally posted by Drew:What is your favorite U2 bootleg, and why? Do you often listen to bootlegs?
    When I first found U2 bootlegs, I downloaded so many and over time have lost so many of them for various reasons and so I've kept maybe 30 in total. The one show I love for so many different things is December 27, 1989 at The Point Depot. The snippets, the crowd, the vocals, instruments, set-list and BB King as well as the most haunting version of MLK I've heard to date...just pure rock 'n roll...just everything about it.
    I would like to clarify that Drew answered the interview almost one week ago, and he was obviously not aware of our chosing for the Bootleg Of The Month

Great interview, Drew.

3. I don't like it. I bloody well love it. Thanks everyone!

And that airplane navigator went on a flight, and contact was lost with her over the Atlantic Ocean (I think) and nobody has found the wreckage of her plane if there is any, therefore nobody knows if she's alive under a new identity or drowned in the ocean. It really intrigues me.

I'm amazed I'm one of the first U2start users at 180 and now over 13,000. The Hands That Built America...what an amazing song, plus the video is nice too.
  4. Nice interview Drew!!
    awesome to have you around mate!!

cheers friend!!
  5. Great interview, Drew! Loved your answers!
  6. a very interesting read. great to hear more about the technology man himself!

i too started becoming a fan during All That You Can't Leave Behind!! cheers
  7. Drewbee representing! Cheers comrade! Great reading! Here's to another great Australian tour around the corner!
  8. I actually had to think quite a lot to come up with some of those particular answers. Not as easy as it looks. Again, thanks everyone.

I'd liked the stuff before ATYCLB like Pop, but ATYCLB was the record that did it for me.

Great interview Drew!

BTW What happened to the airplane girl you like to have dinner with?

Actually, an attempt to make a circumnavigational flight around the earth in 1937, she disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean near Howland Island.
  9. that was interesting to read, Drew
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins:
    Actually, an attempt to make a circumnavigational flight around the earth in 1937, she disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean near Howland Island.

I see, sounds like an interesting story indeed
  11. Great interview Drew