1. Indeed, such as "what is the question to the answer of life, the universe and everything?"...

2. and the lifelong mystery, "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?"

3. the answer is 42, duh!

4. I could make a joke, but I won't... just for the sake of not losing my crew position lol.

Anyways, great interview, Drew! You were one of the first people I really got to know on here, and I always enjoy reading your posts.
  5. It seems we all move in Mysterious Ways

6. Oh Jeremy, who else but you would throw that one in?

I'm not looking for the answer, I'm looking for the question! And don't you dare say 6 x 7...
    Originally posted by easports43:Anyways, great interview, Drew! You were one of the first people I really got to know on here, and I always enjoy reading your posts.

You suck-up Nate!

Anyway, enough of bastardising Drew's thread (from me anyway...)

(for now...)
  7. I'm finding it all quite funny. Remember, it's not my thread, it's Remy's.

8. Ah fair enough, but it's Remy's thread with you as the apple of our respective eyes, dear boy
  9. WICKED fan of month is from same city as me, and the 1st person i talked to on this site, i had no idea i was talking to u2start royalty. where abouts were u sitting/standing for the adelaide concert?
  10. Originally posted by Andrew_C:WICKED fan of month is from same city as me, and the 1st person i talked to on this site, i had no idea i was talking to u2start royalty. where abouts were u sitting/standing for the adelaide concert?
  11. Where's January ?