1. thaaaanks
  2. Thanks Stewart! I wonder if this will be released as a B-side like Neon Lights was with Vertigo.

Edit: Anyone pick up the reference to All That You Can't Leave Behind?
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Thanks Stewart! I wonder if this will be released as a B-side like Neon Lights was with Vertigo.

Peace on Earth? Yep...
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Thanks Stewart! I wonder if this will be released as a B-side like Neon Lights was with Vertigo.

kind if a stretch to call it a reference if it's in the original song....a nice coincidence though is what i noticed
  5. It's so nice to hear them again!
    Brilliant!

And Merry Christmas to you all!
    This really woke up my christmas spirit!
  6. Nice to hear new U2!
    Was that really a cover? That is amazing if it is.
    I hope they make that song a part of the next tour during the holiday months.
  7. man, listening to this song and listening to Bono..how anyone can say his voice is not the best ever is beyond me...their is something new in this voice ladies and gentleman!
  8. I love it
    It could be on ATYCLB
    (Which I find positive)

9. his voice sounds way better now than it did on ATYCLB...i wouldn't want a christmas song on a U2 album though, but that's just me
  10. Originally posted by thefly07:[..]

his voice sounds way better now than it did on ATYCLB...i wouldn't want a christmas song on a U2 album though, but that's just me

No no, I meant that it was ATYCLB-style.
    I certainly wouldn't want this on an album