1. Amen to that - been a steady favourite for a while now. Understated beauty.
  2. If you don't have, you all should check out the entire Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack... (I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the movie also) but the soundtrack as a whole is "understated beauty"
  3. If you don't have, you all should check out the entire Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack... (I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the movie also) but the soundtrack as a whole is "understated beauty"
  4. BTW - Apologies for all my double postings. My damn mouse at work has an itchy trigger finger!
  5. I love TBHF, but the song I really really really really love from that album is Falling At Your Feet

---

I love the MDH soundtrack.

In some holidays I used to fall asleep while listening to that album, and being waken up in the middle of the night by Milla Jovovich's screams in Satellite of Love is one of the most terrifying but at the same time, most amazing experiences I've had. It was outerwordly and made me love that version as well.

But yeah, Falling At Your Feet for me, please.
  6. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I love TBHF, but the song I really really really really love from that album is Falling At Your Feet
    [image]

---

I love the MDH soundtrack.

In some holidays I used to fall asleep while listening to that album, and being waken up in the middle of the night by Milla Jovovich's screams in Satellite of Love is one of the most terrifying but at the same time, most amazing experiences I've had. It was outerwordly and made me love that version as well.

But yeah, Falling At Your Feet for me, please.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:If you don't have, you all should check out the entire Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack... (I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the movie also) but the soundtrack as a whole is "understated beauty"
    Hey! I enjoyed the movie too Although a HUGE part of that joy were U2's soundtracks and my love for MIla ♥
  8. Ask Mel Gibson if he enjoyed the movie...

9. beautiful cover tbh
  10. i also had a sneaky peaks too at both....
  11. Lo lo lo love it I love the slight lyric changes... "How she made us feel, how she made IT real". I wish he had switched to F#m instead of the major chord at times, though, it definitely fitted the general feel of his cover. Not to mention the "Only loooooooove" scream that gives me goosebumps, but well, better leave up to Bono that one!